Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSC Supporters 2023

The 2022 season was our best ever and a large part of that was your continued support.

We continued to do what we we've done since 2000 on our website. We also added new podcasts and covered Division II better than we ever have.

Inside D2Football became destination viewing every live every Sunday night and on replay throughout the week.

Thank you to all of you that supported us and helped make it happen.

Support has started to come in for 2023. I want to thank you for your support.

Board Members

delta_dawn
    Wide_Right
    BlazerLady
    TheBraveWolf
    Argonut
    Fan_the_Flame

Like last year, I will update the list as the support comes in.

If you have the desire and the ability to help us continue and expand our efforts covering our players and schools, please visit this link.

https://www.d2football.com/support/

Thanks,
    Brandon

I have added my friend Wide_Right to the list. Thank you very much for everything. He has supported us every year there was an option to do so.

Comment

Argonut, TheBraveWolf, and BlazerLady.... thank you all so much. We couldn't do this without your support.

Comment

I guess I'm Rodney Dangerfield around here.

Attached Files

Comment

I was sitting here this morning drinking coffee and scrolling through the D2 scores on the Scores page and it hit me just how much this website has grown. To be able to see the scores all around D2 the next day is amazing. Brandon and his buddies’ vision has made this happen.
          Time to donate people!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
            I was sitting here this morning drinking coffee and scrolling through the D2 scores on the Scores page and it hit me just how much this website has grown. To be able to see the scores all around D2 the next day is amazing. Brandon and his buddies’ vision has made this happen.
            Time to donate people!!
            Thank you so much.

Comment

My old friend Fan_the_Flame.....thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                I have added my friend Wide_Right to the list. Thank you very much for everything. He has supported us every year there was an option to do so.
                Aw shucks...
                <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X