Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Braves'86 View Post
    I travel to Rome (I just don't like Valdosta) and sometimes I arrange a vacay around the West Florida game.
    Just want to say I miss your website. Was one of the best fan-run sites around.

Comment

I have traveled to Delta, WALA, Shorter, VD State, WestFLA, FIT, Catawba and NW Missouri for the playoff game

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfiefan View Post
        Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking in these forms for over a year now and wanted to finally post a question? My junior year of college we finally got back into football after the Covid year and since I’m in the band at West Georgia we travel to the Valdosta and west florida games and any other playoff game. Since going to those it made me a lot more interested in my team. My question to you all is, Do you travel to away games and follow your school and if so, are you a student or an alumni. And if you’re a student do you think it would be beneficial for our schools to push travel to these games?
        Wolfiefan,

Attendance and travel to any UWG game is important. A lot has been lost since the departure of Will Hall. He taught a lot and backed up what he preached. He told the UWG faithful to put on their UWG apparel and poke their chests out and be proud. That concept means total support and certainly travel through pride and confidence in the program. Travel when you can and be proud to do so.

Put that UWG tag on your car. Record the UGA game and attend and support UWG. Preach advancement of UWG and be proud and confident that the Wolves represent you, you represent them, and UWG will win because of the passion and support among all.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Call View Post

Wolfiefan,

Attendance and travel to any UWG game is important. A lot has been lost since the departure of Will Hall. He taught a lot and backed up what he preached. He told the UWG faithful to put on their UWG apparel and poke their chests out and be proud. That concept means total support and certainly travel through pride and confidence in the program. Travel when you can and be proud to do so.

Put that UWG tag on your car. Record the UGA game and attend and support UWG. Preach advancement of UWG and be proud and confident that the Wolves represent you, you represent them, and UWG will win because of the passion and support among all.
          I wish our student body had that drive that me and many of my friends have now. I do believe that a culture is starting to develop and bring in more fans, especially since the student population is growing and it doesn’t look like it’s going to stop. I will always be a wolves fan and I want to see them grow and win games! I feel like we as a school need to do more to attract our students to all sporting events because, we have a great football program and other great sports teams. I think we need to start maybe having blue or red outs and I know that sounds like a high school activity but I believe it’s a great first step to gain retention in our fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfiefan View Post

I think we need to start maybe having blue or red outs and I know that sounds like a high school activity but I believe it’s a great first step to gain retention in our fan base.
            We do have these, sometimes you can't tell though because of lackluster participation.

Comment

Originally posted by Werecowmoo View Post

We do have these, sometimes you can't tell though because of lackluster participation.
              Wow I didn’t even know that! It’s so much more fun to participate! I’ve never been able to participate in them since I’ve always been in the band.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X