Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Catawba and Limestone

Will be attending the Catawba - UWG game this weekend. Not the first time on the Catawba campus, but first time attending a football game there so I have some questions for our friends on the SAC board.

Parking: Is parking tight and is there a fee to park? If parking is tight, can you recommend the best area to park?
    Tailgating: Are there specific tailgating areas and are adult beverages permitted on campus?
    Water: Are fans allowed to bring water into the stadium? Gonna be a hot one.
    Tickets: I assume it is not a problem to buy tickets at the gate.

Same questions for Limestone, although I know adult beverages are not allowed on the HS campus.

Thanks for your help.

Limestone: The stadium is at Gaffney high school which is easy to find from I-85. I've never seen any problems with parking. They have visitor parking right outside the visiting side entrance and I believe they do charge a fee of $5. I have definitely seen people tailgating there but do not believe alcohol is permitted on campus. Tickets at the gate will not be a problem. Not sure if you can bring anything in with you, but they do have a concessions on the visiting side.

Catawba: Parking isn't plentiful but you'll find a spot. If you are early, there is a decent sized lot right behind the visitor side of the stadium. You can see it on Google maps. You'll roll onto campus on Innes St. Take that to North Park Dr and it will feed you right into the lot. If that doesn't work out, there is small lot beside the library on Innes that I use for most games I attend. There is a also parking around the Auditorium. There is usually a good amount of tailgating going on, depending on where you end up parking. Tickets at the gate won't be a problem and you can enter on the visitor side. Like Limestone, not sure what you can take in with you, but restrooms and concessions are right behind the visitor stands. Enjoy. Catawba is a really nice place to see a game. I'll be there tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
      Limestone: The stadium is at Gaffney high school which is easy to find from I-85. I've never seen any problems with parking. They have visitor parking right outside the visiting side entrance and I believe they do charge a fee of $5. I have definitely seen people tailgating there but do not believe alcohol is permitted on campus. Tickets at the gate will not be a problem. Not sure if you can bring anything in with you, but they do have a concessions on the visiting side.

Catawba: Parking isn't plentiful but you'll find a spot. If you are early, there is a decent sized lot right behind the visitor side of the stadium. You can see it on Google maps. You'll roll onto campus on Innes St. Take that to North Park Dr and it will feed you right into the lot. If that doesn't work out, there is small lot beside the library on Innes that I use for most games I attend. There is a also parking around the Auditorium. There is usually a good amount of tailgating going on, depending on where you end up parking. Tickets at the gate won't be a problem and you can enter on the visitor side. Like Limestone, not sure what you can take in with you, but restrooms and concessions are right behind the visitor stands. Enjoy. Catawba is a really nice place to see a game. I'll be there tomorrow.
      Thank you for the info. Enjoy the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X