Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

As I said before, he has said that he would leave if he was successful and that he has higher carrier goals. Maybe these aren't the opportunity he takes up on, but I don't expect him to be here that much longer. A lot of FCS and probably even FBS eyes will be on him the next few weeks, ESPECIALLY if we have a rematch with Valdosta, can Cronic come up with a game plan to beat them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mule View Post
        Mercer HC position is officially open. Bobby Lamb let go this afternoon.
        Mercer is a good job. Its in a solid conference that can send multiple teams to the playoffs, recruiting territory is very good and facilities are top notch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 77 Bear View Post
            will not keep a coach who does not win games.
            That has already been proven.

Comment

Many times

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post

Mercer is a good job. Its in a solid conference that can send multiple teams to the playoffs, recruiting territory is very good and facilities are top notch.
                Mercer job makes sense for someone to move from this level to, especially someone who is fimiliar with the conference as Coach Cronic is with his days at Furman. I feel like this move makes a lot of sense for him but would be interested to see what happens at Mercer if someone like Coach Bell (former VSU coach) were to apply or show interest in the position

Comment

Maybe Bell wishes he had stayed at Valdosta with a little better job security. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Comment

Comment

How do you know so

Comment

Seen two different people post today they are already in talks with Cronic.

Comment

Football scoop reported this evening that Mercer is negotiating with Drew Cronic and a deal could be announced on Tuesday. Obviously I'd hate to lose him but I hope this is true. Mercer would be a perfect fit for him.

Comment

http://mubeardown.com/thread/741/dre...-headed-mercer

Comment

Ian Shields is available...

Comment

Chuck have you not heard. Shields is going to Mercer

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X