Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wise Gameday

To any Wise fans or fans of other teams who have traveled to Wise for a game, what is the parking/tailgating situation? Thanks!

I have not yet been there for a game day, but I have visited the stadium. They have a couple of large parking lots that are pretty close to the field and I have heard they do not charge for parking. Hopefully that is still accurate. If you don't get any more input here, you can try the MEC board. There are probably several posters in the MEC that have made multiple trips the Wise campus.
    Wise has a visiting team guide on their website but didn't find much info for visiting fans :(

Comment

Thanks Chuck! I will perhaps head over to the MEC board.

Comment

Yes, parking is free.

Comment

Thanks Cavsfan94, how far in advance of kickoff do the lots open and are the lots conductive to tailgating?

Comment

Originally posted by Saints21 View Post
            Thanks Cavsfan94, how far in advance of kickoff do the lots open and are the lots conductive to tailgating?
            I will warn you in advance that it's homecoming at Wise. Not sure about the other questions, though. Haven't been to a game in a few years.

Comment

Can this staff win at Wise in the SAC?

Comment

There are two parking lots available. Drinking is not allowed ( although if a person is sensible about it there shouldn't be a problem). As you drive up stadium drive the campus police will direct you to which lot to use ( tell them you were planning to tailgate so they can direct you to that area). Fans on average get there 2-4 hours before kickoff ( Some earlier ). Parking is free. Fairly sure their is no fee for visitor tailgating

Comment

Personally I feel the current football staff is very, very good at coaching. Our problem IMO is we are not fully funded scholarship wise. Of course our college is still very young ( Founded 1954) compared to most college/universities in the SAC. I feel we'll struggle for a while against the top 3-4 schools initially but will be competitive with the remaining school's. Time and money will decide how quickly we can improve, along with expanding our recruiting to more out of state players.

Comment

Then why are they doing this fundraising campaign for $100 million? Where is that money going to? https://www.uvawise.edu/2019/10/26/u...-million-goal/

Comment

Thanks Cavs Fan!

Comment

How many Schollies do you guys have now at Wise?

Comment

Well, it wasn't the result that I wanted, but it's difficult to do so when you have under 200 yards of total offense. Congrats to Limestone on their good game. DJ Phillips seems like a stud on that team.

Comment

Originally posted by cavsfan94 View Post
                            Well, it wasn't the result that I wanted, but it's difficult to do so when you have under 200 yards of total offense. Congrats to Limestone on their good game. DJ Phillips seems like a stud on that team.
                            Thank you cavsfan94, beautiful campus and great setting for a game. The drive up from Gaffney was nice as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X