Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This games has passed by the Mars Hill Coaching Staff

Mars Hill has a darn good football team and the coaches messed up their season.WR Craig Rucker is a DYNAMIC player but to go to this guy every single play is a travesty
    I invite everyone to go observe the lions stats for the 1st 4 games then the middle 4 games then the last 2 clearly this
    staff has put a I in team and that never works. Records are great and sweeter when broken in the scope of what your TEAM does but not for the sole purpose of breaking/setting records. Mars Hill football deserves BETTER

While what you said is a valid point, its hard to win games against good teams when your defense lets them score at will.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd say the coaches have messed up their season, but I do agree with some of what you said. This is a snippet of what I wrote about Mars Hill in the preseason.

Post-season accolades came in abundance for Rucker, who led the SAC in most receiving categories and finished 7th in the nation in total receiving yards (1234) and 5th

Rucker is an unbelievable talent but they can't win games with him as their only offense. Last Saturday they couldn't get the ball to him as much and the result was 7 points. They have some other good players too. Harbison is underutilized in my opinion.
      Last edited by Chuck Bitner; 11-13-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Mars Hill seems to randomly have that stud dude. Rucker is incredible and one of the 3 or 4 best wide receivers I've seen in the SAC in my 12 years of following the league. Only player mars hill has had who was better was Jonas Randolph. Probably the best back I've seen in sac maybe d2

Comment

Guys look at the games that Mars Hill won they got more guys involved pressing the ball around. Check out the stats vs NB, Limestone etc.. why not keep that type formula vs Rucker left Rucker Rht Rucker round the corner Rucker Deep Rucker across the middle Ruck Ruck Ruck you cannot win featuring 1 player

Comment

Mars Hill up 22-16 @Half and lose 34-64 and Mars Hill leading rusher only given 3 carries

Comment

They went into the locker room with a lead and were outscored 48-12 in the second half. Seven of eight Wingate drives in the second half ended with touchdowns. Wingate is a really good team but there is no excuse for a collapse like that at home with a winning season on the line.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X