Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Miles is playoff-bound.

Comment

In SR4, it looks like the two Texas lower ceded teams can't travel to their Super region. They could make it to SR3 so that might cause a domino affect. This will be interesting.

Comment

I am positive that Wingate travels to Pensacola. (Could be worse! :)
        <>

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
          Valdosta should not be given a # One seed for there ineligible player situation. Ferris State had similar situation last year and was dropped down from a one seed as a form of penalty. WF is not being penalized either for same rules infractions.
          Would you like to back up your statement with some facts??
          <>

Comment

Sure check out GSC thread and go to ineligible players comments and Brandon posts about Ferris State last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Would you like to back up your statement with some facts??
              p.s and I would love for VSU to come to Hickory , I only live an hour away.
              ;

<>

Comment

There is some precedent for bumping VSU to a 2, but it depends on numbers and if the committee even decides to take it into account in this first place. That would be a big deal, as we have a lot of beat up players. I think Miles gets in with 8-10 losing. They may shuffle things but I expect it to be 1. VSU 2. LR 3. Bowie 4. Wingate 5. CN 6. WF 8. Miles. Miles or WF may change regions, they also may send CN to Bowie and WF to Wingate.

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                I am positive that Wingate travels to Pensacola. (Could be worse! :)
                This would be totally shocking. Especially since WF has that loss to Carson Newman.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
                  Sure check out GSC thread and go to ineligible players comments and Brandon posts about Ferris State last year.
                  Just to be clear. The 'infractions' are due to transcription errors. Has NOTHING to do with athletics, coaches or the players. That's why the NCAA has not penalized VSU.
                  <>

Comment

Originally posted by BearsLRU View Post
                    There is some precedent for bumping VSU to a 2, but it depends on numbers and if the committee even decides to take it into account in this first place. That would be a big deal, as we have a lot of beat up players. I think Miles gets in with 8-10 losing. They may shuffle things but I expect it to be 1. VSU 2. LR 3. Bowie 4. Wingate 5. CN 6. WF 8. Miles. Miles or WF may change regions, they also may send CN to Bowie and WF to Wingate.

This would be totally shocking. Especially since WF has that loss to Carson Newman.
                    My bad. This is what happens when you don't take your Geritol !! Lol
                    <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X