Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, CN brought in a large quantities of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post

Will this be enough to improve the program?
      Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with the college's athletics ever since I graduated. Thus, I'm not sure.

Comment

it looks like LRU has about a dozen D1 transfers along with about 50 high school heroes to look at and evaluate. Looking at what we already got and add these all stars plus the new all star coaching staff I believe we will win the SEC and Super Bowl and maybe the prestigious Grey Cup (most of you that went to the "lesser colledges of the SAC {Like Cartson Newmon} will have to google that last one--hurry up we will wait for you).

All this hullabaloo over recruiting reminds me of Leland Chromarte, Jr who was the star quarterback at Roebuck back in the 1970s. Everybody was after him, ACC schools, SEC schools, and Big 10. He could run like a deer, throw the ball accurately and with velocity and was a total team player. Old Leland decided he wanted to see a different part of the world so he signed with Samford thinking he was signing with Sanford. That fall he impressed the coaches so much they had him down as the starter. In the last full contact practice before the first game he broke his tibula and was out for the year. He ended up missing the next season as well because he had several surgeries. He got in a game or two his Junior year but he never got his timing down and his athleticism wasn't what it once was. Leland is an insurance actuary in Greensboro these days and has aa son that's a chip off of the old block. Lots of colleges are looking him over in this his Junior year of high school. He plays Lacross
        Da Bears

Comment

Originally posted by Ursidae View Post
          and maybe the prestigious Grey Cup (most of you that went to the "lesser colledges of the SAC {Like Cartson Newmon} will have to google that last one--hurry up we will wait for you).
          yeah not all of us got to go to the prestigious Liberal-Rhyne University

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X