Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must have looked at the rankings wrong in sr-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

LR's SOS will be better than Minnesota State's, but not by much.
      I still have a hard time seeing the committee putting LR ahead of Minn St, if Mankato comes out of their region beating CSUP and TAMUC, but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post

I still have a hard time seeing the committee putting LR ahead of Minn St, if Mankato comes out of their region beating CSUP and TAMUC, but who knows
        I can't remember them putting a #2 seed in front of #1 in the semis but I know they have moved lower seeds to avoid flights.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

LR's SOS will be better than Minnesota State's, but not by much.
          Yes, but thats the number the committee has used almost exclusively, so unless that changes I expect LR to be seeded higher. The only other way they could justify it other than the eye test is if they just say Minn St is a 1 and LR is a 2, but thats not that fair considering LR is only a 2 because of Valdosta. Plus, if all the 1 seeds win putting LR as the 3 would send the Bears on a bus ride, not a jet.

Comment

Comment

This hasn't mattered in the past so why would it suddenly matter now? lol

Comment

Comment

See Carson-newman at Grand Valley 2009

Comment

Should be a good one on Saturday. Here is my preview.

https://www.d2football.com/sac-playo...egional-final/

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

See Carson-newman at Grand Valley 2009
                      25 degrees and ten miles an hour winds plus game played for most part at night. If we win I think we should host the semi final against winner of SR and ND.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

I can't remember them putting a #2 seed in front of #1 in the semis but I know they have moved lower seeds to avoid flights.
                        I has happened before.

Comment

You're a good poster Marvin and I love having you around.

I think one of the great things about the D2 playoffs is that teams have to play in all types of conditions.

Comment

Haha, maybe we should start artificially heating our stadiums to August temperatures down in the south, just to even things up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
                                Should be a good one on Saturday. Here is my preview.

https://www.d2football.com/sac-playo...egional-final/
                                Great job on the article Chuck. I really enjoy the in depth coverage. Your time and dedication is much appreciated!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X