Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get ready

Since we moved away from the campus of LRU I have to drive over if I want to spy on the team. Where we lived for 28 years I could just walk about a fourth of a mile. Before the monsoon hit I got a sneak peek at the early workout. Back several years ago there was a group of us older fellows that would regularly go over and watch the boys practice. For most of the time I was over there I was the only one of that group there. Sad that a couple have passed on. I miss them a lot. One I know is in the hospital with COVID. These were good Bear Club members. I think people are staying home because of it. I didn't wear no mask but I saw some people with them on later on. Quick observation is we have got some well fed linemen who tip the scale at 300 pounds or real close to it. Back when I played Coach Painter wanted the linemen to to be solid but fast because we did a lot of pull out blocking and you had to be quick to get on your man. The game has sure changed since then. Most of what I got to see was WR running routes. They appear to be pretty fast and catch pretty good. I will try to get over there after the monsoon when the boys start hitting. That's when you can tell what the team is like.
    Da Bears

Fourteen days until kickoff. Go Bears!

Comment

I don't know what to expect this spring, but I wrote about it anyway. No matter how it plays out, it will be great to see teams on the field again.
      https://www.d2football.com/spring-fo...ff-in-the-sac/

Comment

Do you guys know if your spring games will be streamed on the SAC App?

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
          Do you guys know if your spring games will be streamed on the SAC App?
          I'm pretty sure every SAC program except Limestone streams their home games. You will be able to get links from the SAC schedule and I will have them in my column each week as well. Also, if you happen to be a Roku user, the SAC Roku channel is awesome. Nearly everything that the schools stream online can be found there. Several other D2 conferences have Roku channels too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post

I'm pretty sure every SAC program except Limestone streams their home games. You will be able to get links from the SAC schedule and I will have them in my column each week as well. Also, if you happen to be a Roku user, the SAC Roku channel is awesome. Nearly everything that the schools stream online can be found there. Several other D2 conferences have Roku channels too.
            That's great, I have Roku on several TV's and look forward to seeing the games this spring.

Comment

As far as I know Limestone live streams all of their home athletic events including football

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X