Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerwin Bell

I saw that Kerwin Bell is the new coach at WCU, it would be nice to see him get that program turned around. The article I read mentioned that he would probably hire his son as the offensive coordinator as he had done before so I guess Tusculum will be looking for a new OC. I wonder if any of those Valdosta State players who transferred to Tusculum like Wells will transfer to WCU now?

Wouldn't be surprised if they did. WCU hasn't been worth a spit since the early 80's. Wells could probably start day 1!

Comment

Would he be able to transfer without having to sit out?

Comment

Good question. I don't have the faintest idea. But I don't think the NCAA even understands their transfer rules!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Comment

Isn't he from South Carolina originally?

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Isn't he from South Carolina originally?
              He's from Fort Mill SC (just south of Charlotte NC), so Tusculum or WCU are pretty close for family. I wonder if he'll transfer to WCU to join Bell? Mike Beaudry left UWF tp play as a grad student at UConn in 2019, then transferred to Idaho to play as a grad student this spring. He didn't have to sit (but he also had eligibility remaining). Would the spring season at Tusculum count against Wells for eligibility?

Comment

Kade Bell is now officially listed as offensive coordinator for Western Carolina. Rylan Wells (Rogan's brother) is also making the move from Tusculum to WCU. Its a shame for Tusculum, but too good of an opportunity for those coaches to pass up. Kade Bell has had a lot of success working with his father as both a player and assistant coach. This has to be very exciting for them to reunite at a program that I have felt is a sleeping giant.

Comment

I saw this on a WCU message board.

"I have committed to playing football and earning my master's degree at Western Carolina" - Rogan Wells
                  "I have committed to playing football and earning my master's degree at Western Carolina" - Rogan Well� � �
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X