• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022-23 Schedules

Mountain: Cn, E&H, MH, Wise, TC, Erskine
    piedmont: LR, NC, CC, WU, Lstone, Barton

crossover games weeks 3-5 & 11
    divisional 6-10

CN has LR NC CC & Limestone as crossovers both years.

So they went with straight east/west. It's kinda awkward any way you split it since the schools naturally divide into a group of 5 in the northwest, 6 in the middle, and Barton on an island to the east.

Comment

What is your source on this? I have not seen any of the details on divisions confirmed yet. What you have there looks very much like what I would expect but I have not received any details from the SAC yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
        What is your source on this? I have not seen any of the details on divisions confirmed yet. What you have there looks very much like what I would expect but I have not received any details from the SAC yet.
        It's on the SAC website. https://thesac.com/about/Future_SAC_...l_Schedule.pdf

Comment

What Inkblot said!

Comment

Originally posted by NJEagle View Post
            Mountain: Cn, E&H, MH, Wise, TC, Erskine
            piedmont: LR, NC, CC, WU, Lstone, Barton

crossover games weeks 3-5 & 11
            divisional 6-10

CN has LR NC CC & Limestone as crossovers both years.
            So, basically, they're copying the PSAC scheduling format scheme...

I approve of this. I've always felt that a conference championship should be decided on the field and not have to resort to this "co-champions" bit a lot of leagues seem to prefer.
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

I wish the CIAA would follow this plan and what the PSAC does. It makes no sense that the only game in week 11 is the championship game when all the other schools could get an additional cross division game in.

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

So, basically, they're copying the PSAC scheduling format scheme...

I approve of this. I've always felt that a conference championship should be decided on the field and not have to resort to this "co-champions" bit a lot of leagues seem to prefer.
                In the D2 playoff format, it might actually more advantageous to have co-champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                  Thanks for the link. Some of the conferences (including the SAC) have been very slow with getting releases out and I did not even know they had assembled this yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

In the D2 playoff format, it might actually more advantageous to have co-champions.
                    Perhaps, but at the same time, I've always felt that, in a league with silo scheduling like the MIAA, if the top two teams are tied, then the winner of the game between the tied teams should be declared the champion of the league.
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X