Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coker

Coker is studying the addition of football.

http://www.collegiateconsulting.com/...ate-consulting

Re: Coker

Interesting, but this makes sense. With Limestone starting a team a few years ago, and Erskine starting a team, it makes sense that Coker doesn't want to get left behind in SC.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! If Coker did launch a football program it would be a huge win the SAC. That would give the league 10 full member institutions sponsoring football, which I think would be ideal, and still leaves room to continue the associate membership with Limestone if all parties are benefiting. I'd love to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
        Thanks for sharing! If Coker did launch a football program it would be a huge win the SAC. That would give the league 10 full member institutions sponsoring football, which I think would be ideal, and still leaves room to continue the associate membership with Limestone if all parties are benefiting. I'd love to see it happen.
        I thought Limestone was leaving the CC and joining the SAC as a full member.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
          I thought Limestone was leaving the CC and joining the SAC as a full member.
          Wow, I am getting forgetful. You're right, Limestone is joining the SAC as a full member in 2020.

Comment

Bumping this up. Has anyone heard any update on this since July?

Comment

Originally posted by cneagle99 View Post
              Bumping this up. Has anyone heard any update on this since July?
              DOA!!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X