4. Tiffin
    5. Kutztown
    6. IUP
    7. Ashland
    --------------------
    8. Cal U
    9. Charleston
    10. Bentley

Notes: Cal, Charleston and Bentley are new to this week's top 10, with Ohio Dominican, West Chester and Findlay falling out of the poll. I am pretty confident in saying this is the first time that Bentley has been in the Top 10 since I started these rankings.

Super Region 2
    1. West Florida
    2. Valdosta State
    3. Lenoir-Rhyne
    4. West Georgia
    5. Wingate
    6. Bowie State
    7. West Alabama
    --------------------
    8. Delta State
    9. Tusculum
    10. Carson-Newman

Notes: With the absolute beatdown they delivered on then 6th ranked C-N, West Georgia flew from unranked to #4 in the rankings. One of the UWG coaches told some of our guys that they feel like this might be the most talented UWG team since their deep playoff run a few years back. Miles fell out of this week's top 10 to make room for the Wolves. Some minor shifts here and there but nothing else major.

Super Region 3
    1. Ferris State
    2. Northwest Missouri
    3. Indianapolis
    4. Ouachita Baptist
    5. Harding
    6. Pittsburg State
    7. Grand Valley
    --------------------
    8. Nebraska-Kearney
    9. Washburn
    10. Truman

Notes: Two of our top seven tumbled out of the poll (Central Missouri and Lindenwood), and Fort Hays fell out of the top 10 as well (don't worry FHSU fans, they are ranked 11th). The Lopers of Nebraska-Kearney are new members of the rankings, along with the Ichabods of Washburn.

Super Region 4???????
    1. Texas A&M-Commerce
    2. Minnesota State
    3. Colorado Mines
    4. Angelo State
    5. CSU-Pueblo
    6. Augustana
    7. Minnesota-Duluth
    ???????--------------------
    8. Midwestern State
    9. West Texas A&M
    10. Bemidji State

Notes: Commerce and Mankato swapped places from last week, with Sioux Falls falling out of the Top 10. I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure Bemidji hasn't been in my top 10 regional rankings before.

After some upsets and such, probably going to be some major changes when the poll comes out later this week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X