• Week 3 Game Thread

Week 3 Games
    AWAY (Score) HOME (Score) TIME
    Barton (10) Catawba (17) FINAL
    UVA-Wise (9) Mars Hill (44) FINAL
    #16 Wingate (25) Carson-Newman (3) FINAL
    Limestone (21) Tusculum (24) FINAL
    #5 Lenoir-Rhyne (21) Newberry (28) FINAL

Last edited by cavsfan94; 09-18-2021, 06:46 PM.

Excited for Bears football to be back. For me Newberry is one of the most interesting in the SAC this year, especially at the quarterback position - Dre Harris has the athleticism to be a big time disruptor running the football. Only two more weeks until football returns to Moretz!

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
      Excited for Bears football to be back. For me Newberry is one of the most interesting in the SAC this year, especially at the quarterback position - Dre Harris has the athleticism to be a big time disruptor running the football. Only two more weeks until football returns to Moretz!
      Newberry always seems to be an enigma. You never know what you are going to get (for years) with the Wolves. Thry could lose at home to someone like Lincoln from the CIAA one weekend, then go to Valdosta and win the next. But they are always tough, that you can count on.

Comment

I predict that the UVA-Wise/Mars Hill game will be close, but Wise pulls through with the W.

Comment

My picks:
          Catawba
          Mars Hill
          Wingate
          Tusculum
          Lenoir-Rhyne

Comment

Halftime: Barton 3, Catawba 0
            Halftime: Mars Hill 30, UVA-W 9
            Halftime: Wingate 12, CNU 3 (all field goals at this point)
            Last edited by RedFromMI; 09-18-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Wingate and C-N in lightning delay. Eagles defense is playing pretty well considering the offense has no identity and hurts to watch.

Side note, I know I may catch flak for this but I absolutely love Wingates helmets.

Comment

Final: Catawba 17, Barton 10 - Barton driving in the closing couple of minutes and get well within Indian territory before falling short...
                Final: Mars Hill 44, UVA-Wise 9
                Weather delay for the WU/CNU game, but was 19-3 Wingate with 6 minutes left in the third quarter...

Early numbers: Limestone 7, Tusculum 3, 6:35 2nd quarter.

Comment

Wingate Td was both a complete breakdown by Eagle defense and a great play by the QB. He kept fighting and found the guy open. Wasn't anyone within 20 yards of him.

Comment

Geez...what happened with the Cavs? On my lunch today, I saw that Wise was up 6-0 within the 1st minute of the game, and by the time I get back home, I see that Mars Hill won 44-9

Comment

Five and a half minutes left: WU 25, CNU 3.

End of 3rd quarter: Limestone 21, Tusculum 21

Comment

Eagles offense is just unbearable to watch. I used to complain when we just tried to outscore the other team. First one to 40 or 50 wins. But 10 points in 2 games makes me wanna vomit. And the defense isn't to blame, but you get tired being on the field non stop.

Comment

Originally posted by cavsfan94 View Post
                          Geez...what happened with the Cavs? On my lunch today, I saw that Wise was up 6-0 within the 1st minute of the game, and by the time I get back home, I see that Mars Hill won 44-9
                          Those Wise uniforms are fantastic.

Comment

L-R fails to convert on 4th down and Newberry takes over with a little over 6 minutes left in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by cavsfan94 View Post
                              Are the Cavs still playing super fast on offense???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X