Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
    Yes coaching plays a part, but not THAT much.....does it?
    Really, do you have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

So who, the other 2 backup QBs? And noooooooo, it can't be related in any way to coaching.
      No, and I'm certainly not going to name them. But you obviously did not read what I said. "just coaching". Obviously coaching plays a part, or lack therof. But coaching can't honeslty be 100% blamed for the significant dropoff.

Comment

And the QB the coaches have plugged in as the started has only averaged around 82 yards passing and completing around 37% of his passes.
        You're comparing Mitchell's numbers from ETSU to Brown's this year. That's not a fair comparison. Especially considering Mitchell's numbers were from 2 years ago. He earned the starting job with his performance against Wise in the spring. He lost it with his performance against UWG.

Comment

All this to say, I would love for you to be right. Especially this coming week as the Eagles face my sister's school. I don't want to have to change my profile pic to a MHU lion for a month.

Comment

You know what I think we can all agree on?

The fact that there are faculty members on Carson-Newmans campus who openly are happy about the football program nuking this year is pathetic.

Comment

There's a huge difference in faculty members and Fans, Boosters, Alumni, and Parents. Do you believe they (the CN faculty)are happy with the lack of success with the players, coaches, or dislike football in general?

Comment

There's a huge difference in faculty members and Fans, Boosters, Alumni, and Parents. Do you believe they (the CN faculty)are happy with the lack of success with the players, coaches, or dislike football in general?
                Dislike football/athletics in general. It's been that way since I was a student here.

Comment

Dislike football/athletics in general. It's been that way since I was a student here.
                  Certainly different times these days then. Pretty sad that they no longer enjoy or participate in the pride, popularity, and positive publicity athletics has been bringing foe years and years.

Comment

Comment

They are averaging 106 yds rushing per game, down from like 300 for 30 years. Just a little drop I would say.

Comment

Comment

Sitting here watching (on a bad JV type video feed) what started off as being pretty competitive game, which immediately turned into a dumpster fire. Very sad situation!!!!

Comment

Another observation, why in the world does CN have so many assistants and what looks like an entourage of on-watchers yelling on the sidelines, and I'm not talking about injured and uninjured players. That has to be very confusing for the players.

Comment

Sitting here watching (on a bad JV type video feed) what started off as being pretty competitive game, which immediately turned into a dumpster fire. Very sad situation!!!!
                              I think that's a reach....CN broadcast is really good, especially compared to the other schools in our conference.

Dumpster fire you aren't wrong lol. 2nd quarter crap hit the fans. 21 points off turnovers. Speaking with one of the redshirt freshman, he said Mars Hill kept running the same play on offense repeatedly and nothing was done. Tight end would release and be wide open.

It wentI downhill like an avalanche in a hurry

Comment

CN broadcast is really good, especially compared to the other schools in our conference.
                                Picked up broadcast for several other games (from other conferences) this week, and by far CN's was well below par in comparison. Hopefully they review the broadcast feed and work on some things to improve the quality, like focusing more on the actual plays, and steadying the cameras so viewers don't get nauseous while trying to watch (aside from what's happening on the field).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X