Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAC Roku Channel

Is anyone else having issues with the SAC Roku channel. I tried to get on it over the weekend and it wanted me to reactivate so I did that but it has no events listed. I tried deleting and reinstalling but with no luck. The home screen shows all of the schools but if you click on a school it just says no events. I emailed the support email for the channel to see if they could assist. Was just wondering if it was a systemwide issue.

There were no events listed when I tried to watch LU basketball last nite. I didn't get any prompts to reactivate. Something must be up.

Comment

I pulled up the SAC app on my Roku and it seems to be working. It is showing events starting tomorrow and has past events.

Comment

Just checked. Looks like channel is working correctly again. Never got a response from the support site other than they had set up a support case.

Comment

Seems to be working for me as well.

Comment

There was an issue with events showing after the time change. They fixed it on Tuesday of this week

Comment

Yes I got an email from their support saying they had fixed the issues.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X