Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The HPD put the suspect's identity on their facebook page. One female is in custody for accomplice to murder and a male suspect is still at large.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
      The HPD put the suspect's identity on their facebook page. One female is in custody for accomplice to murder and a male suspect is still at large.
      I hadn't seen that yet. Going now to check it out.

Edit. Went and checked it out. Hopefully they find the guy soon.
      Last edited by canadarican; 11-23-2021, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
        Funny two Tennessee guys talking about crime being high in Hickory when Tennessee is #1 in the country for crime. Hickory was not long ago voted one of the ten best places to live in the country.
        First, I would like to apologize if I offended anyone by pointing out the rising crime statistics, but fact is violent crime has drastically increased in both small towns and big cities across the country in the past 2 years (including my own). People need to remind other people that they care for (including student athletes) to stay vigilant and to be very cautious about their surroundings so that we're not talking about more and more situations such as this in the future.

On a side note, if you check the available data, while it too has it's own problems, Tennessee is far from being the most dangerous state in the country, and if you look closely, it shows that of Tennessee's total crime statistics, Memphis (in the very far western part of the state) which has less than 10% of the state's population, accounts for a full 30% of the total crime / homicide numbers for the whole state.

With that being said, I hope everyone has a very enjoyable (and safe) Thanksgiving!

Comment

Saw his HS FB coach commented how they used to talk about him going into the medical field. Really tragic story.

Hopefully they catch the suspect.

Comment

The SAC has now lost three student-athletes in less than a week. Tyler O'Dell, baseball player at Limestone last Thursday, Omari Alexander on Saturday & today Caleb Henson, a golfer from Anderson. Truly sad times.

Comment

They got him! Caught him in Caldwell County according to Channel 9

Comment

Originally posted by Saints21 View Post
                The SAC has now lost three student-athletes in less than a week. Tyler O'Dell, baseball player at Limestone last Thursday, Omari Alexander on Saturday & today Caleb Henson, a golfer from Anderson. Truly sad times.
                Good lord! Any information on the O'Dell and Henson kids? So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Good lord! Any information on the O'Dell and Henson kids? So sad.
                  The O'Dell kid was found dead in his off-campus apartment last Thursday where he lived alone. I haven't heard an official cause of death but foul play is not suspected. What I read on the Henson kid is that he also died in his apartment.

Comment

Caught!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ing/ar-AAQVYD4

Comment

Comment

What an absolute piece of crap pair of human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints21 View Post

The O'Dell kid was found dead in his off-campus apartment last Thursday where he lived alone. I haven't heard an official cause of death but foul play is not suspected. What I read on the Henson kid is that he also died in his apartment.
                          So heartbreaking

Comment

News article stated from court filings, the girl called Omari and lured him to meet her that morning, got in the car with him and her boyfriend whom laid in wait, came, opened his door and shot Omari several times. Why? To rob him.
                            They moved him, took the car somewhere and then took him back to where they left him.
                            Can read about it in Hickory Record dot com on 12-29-21.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X