Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
      Any new updates as to whether or not the stadium will be ready in time to kick-off the new season? Also what new modifications are being made from the initial plan?
      No deviations to the plan and it will be finished in time.

Comment

Live feed for construction: https://app.truelook.com/?u=dl1645124546#tl_live

Comment

Originally posted by LR1891 View Post
          Looks like it's coming along pretty good. A bit surprised to see that they opted to go with aluminum bench seats for most of the home side though. Aluminum bench seats are extra hot during hot days and extra cold on those chilly winter days.

Comment

I believe the middle home side has seats with cup holders

Comment

An update per voice of LR football, Juju Phillips. Everything has been coming up very quickly in the past few weeks. I didn't include it, but they have the scaffolding in place for one of the new video boards (it's HUGE) as well as the away side locker rooms, bathrooms, concessions stands, shade canopy, and walk of champions (which are almost fully built).

Progress is humming along nicely, looking forward to September 3!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

All said and done congrats on a great d2 stadium. Getter than most in the PSAC

Comment

Stadium looks great! Jewel of the SAC.

Comment

Some further updates from the LR Twitter account. I stopped by the field the other day and it is looking fantastic. Full steam ahead!

https://mobile.twitter.com/LRBearsFo...88122565353475

Comment

Just got home from spending 45 minutes walking over, around and in the new Stadium at Lenoir Rhyne. All I can say is OMG!!! Yes more work is being done but crews were putting numbers on seats, there is no doubt that it will be ready for opening game.
                      You just have to see it to get an idea of how great this place is going to be. What a great job has and is being done by AD Kim Pate to the staff to the contractors to the actual workers doing with great pride the things they are doing.

Comment

Comment

Just imagine how much of a recruiting tool the stadium would have been via live video feed during ballgames, especially for those not living anywhere close to Hickory, NC. Now, due to SAC pay-for-view $$$, it may end up being one of the nicest D2 football stadiums that football fans and potential players never ever see.

Comment

87 Bear, it is my understand that new restrooms on both sides of the field are being built. But this is not gossip, so hopefully someone else that can tell us for sure what the situation will be.

Comment

Comment

LRU is having a special Football Program on Thursday, August 18, dinner and special walking tour of the new Stadium. Can not wait. Even if the food is not great, as a former Head Coach said, they make up for it by having a lot of it! LOL
                                At this point I do not even care about the food, just seeing the completed Stadium and getting my reserved seats. Hope to see many of you there but do not come if you do not have tickets, the event is sold out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X