Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LR Discipline

It is my understanding that Coach Jacobs has recently removed four or five players from the team. Not sure of their status as students but had to do with breaking team rules about "guns and/or drugs". My source is a Mother of a non-involved team member. But not much more details than what I have written.

Can anyone add or subtract from this? If this situation is as I have been told, Coach Jacobs just moved up a couple of notches in my book.

On another note, the killer of the LR Student Athlete and Football Team member has been charged, arraigned and being held without bond. A second person is charged with Being an Accomplice After the Fact.

Comment

As a parent of a player on the team I will not divulge any names. However 2 of the 4 players involved had significant playing time and roles on the team.

Comment

Thank you for adding to information, and likewise, I do not wish to embarrasses the team or any individuals. Having said that, last year I was not please with the lack of discipline and self control shown at many times during games by some of our players. Any thing that the Coaching staff can do to get control of the team is a step forward, I believe.

Comment

Whatever passing reefer around and other stuff (Rock) smoked. Two that play but there were 4 others. Possession on campus, Underage alcohol. It a dam mess what I hear
          Da Bears

Comment

Comment

Underage drinking on a college campus? OH NO!

Comment

Doesn't sound as though Coach Jacobs removed the players for simple underage drinking. If that was the case, most D2 Football programs wouldn't have enough players left to field a team each week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X