Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erskine transfers

Future SAC member Erskine has had a ton of players enter the transfer portal. Their top player from last season, WR Senika McKie, is heading to UNLV:

https://mobile.twitter.com/senikamck...04681144238087

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    Future SAC member Erskine has had a ton of players enter the transfer portal. Their top player from last season, WR Senika McKie, is heading to UNLV:

https://mobile.twitter.com/senikamck...04681144238087
    I think I their starting QB, Pender, is among those transferring also. McKie put up some big numbers while there.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints21 View Post

I think I their starting QB, Pender, is among those transferring also. McKie put up some big numbers while there.
      Wow, How is the Shapper taking all of this??? Their 3 wins did not come against any formidable teams. Is the program really making any progress , or is Barton just that far ahead being in NC? With Anderson on the horizon, Erskine likely better get moving. Or select kids that want to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints21 View Post

I think Pender and Jeffcoat are in the portal along with WR Javian Bellamy and their kicker Caldwell. Pretty sure there were more too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier 1 View Post

Wow, How is the Shapper taking all of this??? Their 3 wins did not come against any formidable teams. Is the program really making any progress , or is Barton just that far ahead being in NC? With Anderson on the horizon, Erskine likely better get moving. Or select kids that want to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

I think Pender and Jeffcoat are in the portal along with WR Javian Bellamy and their kicker Caldwell. Pretty sure there were more too.

Comment

LR picked up DE Toney Black from Barton who tied for first in the SAC in sacks as a freshman last year.

Comment

Craig Pender committed to Cumberland. He had been talking to TC.
                Da Bears

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X