Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official - Limestone Football will play on campus

This has been the talk since Coach Furrey returned last month. Here are some excerpts from the school's official release:

Originally posted by Saints Tailgating View Post
    This has been the talk since Coach Furrey returned last month. Here are some excerpts from the school's official release:

Congratulations Limestone! Are there any drawings of the proposed sports performance center? I did a search but didn't find any.
    Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

There are no renderings publicly available yet as far as I know - I think there are still some decisions being made on a lot of those details for the permanent facility.

Comment

Really appreciate Dr. Darrell Parker stepping up and leading the effort to have football games being played on campus. Much respect by many former Saints football alums towards Dr. Parker. I notice no comments being made in the article by AD Cerino especially when it comes to hash marks being painted and goal post being painted on his former Lacrosse Field....

A big question Limestone has to face in order to play on the game field is there are currently no locker room that can host the visiting team. The football team has a locker room in the building next to the game field and lacrosse has a smaller locker room inside the building. Definitely not big enough for a football team. Something has to be figured out but I'm excited about the future!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
          Really appreciate Dr. Darrell Parker stepping up and leading the effort to have football games being played on campus. Much respect by many former Saints football alums towards Dr. Parker. I notice no comments being made in the article by AD Cerino especially when it comes to hash marks being painted and goal post being painted on his former Lacrosse Field....

A big question Limestone has to face in order to play on the game field is there are currently no locker room that can host the visiting team. The football team has a locker room in the building next to the game field and lacrosse has a smaller locker room inside the building. Definitely not big enough for a football team. Something has to be figured out but I'm excited about the future!!!
          We may end up using some type of temporary structure for the visitors locker room in '22. The performance center mentioned in the article is supposed to also house the visitors locker room, public restrooms & concession stand when completed. At least that's my understanding.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X