5. Tusculum 76

6. Barton 68

7. UVA Wise 60

8. Catawba 53

9. Carson-Newman 42

10. Limestone 32

11. Emory & Henry 20

12. Erskine 18

Lots of guessing by the coaches. I agree with the fellow in one of the earlier threads about Mars Hill being rated 4th. NO WAY! They got some horses boys (and Tim Clifton is sporting a white MULLET)! I think they will give us LRU a run for the top spot. Wingit is not 3rd, NO WAY. They lost there best linebacker to Clempsun and the 2nd best running back in the SACK transferred somewhere. (I heard NC A&T). Neuberry ain't all that
    1. LRU
    2. Mars Hill
    3. Neuberry
    4.Tuscaloosa
    5.Wingit
    6. Barton
    7. Carson Neumon
    8. Catawber
    9 Emory & Henry, Bob and Alice
    10. Gaffney Colledge
    11 The frying feet

So there, now prove me wrong.
    Da Bears

Comment

I've gotta see it from Mars Hill before I buy in. As I said in anotherTHREAD, Clifton has never had back to back winning seasons. The talent is there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ursidae View Post
        Lots of guessing by the coaches. I agree with the fellow in one of the earlier threads about Mars Hill being rated 4th. NO WAY! They got some horses boys (and Tim Clifton is sporting a white MULLET)! I think they will give us LRU a run for the top spot. Wingit is not 3rd, NO WAY. They lost there best linebacker to Clempsun and the 2nd best running back in the SACK transferred somewhere. (I heard NC A&T). Neuberry ain't all that
        1. LRU
        2. Mars Hill
        3. Neuberry
        4.Tuscaloosa
        5.Wingit
        6. Barton
        7. Carson Neumon
        8. Catawber
        9 Emory & Henry, Bob and Alice
        10. Gaffney Colledge
        11 The frying feet

So there, now prove me wrong.
        You forgot a team.

Comment

I can't disagree with the Saints being picked near the bottom given our history. I don't think we will be winless this season though. I believe we will be much improved but that may not necessarily translate into a lot of wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints Tailgating View Post
            I can't disagree with the Saints being picked near the bottom given our history. I don't think we will be winless this season though. I believe we will be much improved but that may not necessarily translate into a lot of wins.
            You guys have a very tough game scheduled with Gardner-Webb to open the season. Not really sure why your AD would even consider scheduling that game unless it was for a fat paycheck payout.

If your team gets through the Gardner-Webb game with minimum injuries, there's a good chance you'll win the next 2 games on your schedule. Both St Augs and Carson Newman's programs are both struggling, and in my opinion, the prognosis doesn't look very good for either team (especially CN). I believe the SAC coaches were being kind (based on past history and tradition) in ranking CN at 9th. We'll see!!!

Comment

Have things with the Luttrell kid moving to CN from LR been cleared up?
              I have heard he will be the starting QB .

Comment

Originally posted by LRFBparent View Post
                The good news is that it looks as though he's been cleared. The bad news is there's no telling what position the coach will have him playing, if he gets any playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

You guys have a very tough game scheduled with Gardner-Webb to open the season. Not really sure why your AD would even consider scheduling that game unless it was for a fat paycheck payout.

If your team gets through the Gardner-Webb game with minimum injuries, there's a good chance you'll win the next 2 games on your schedule. Both St Augs and Carson Newman's programs are both struggling, and in my opinion, the prognosis doesn't look very good for either team (especially CN). I believe the SAC coaches were being kind (based on past history and tradition) in ranking CN at 9th. We'll see!!!
                  With regards to the Gardner-Webb game, I believe it was originally scheduled a few years ago but didn't happen but I cant remember why. I don't believe it was Covid though. Anyway, its simply fulfillment of the contract & I do believe we get a paycheck (not "big fat" Lol). I like us playing them as we are practically next door neighbors, just the next county over (Cherokee Co. SC/Cleveland Co. NC).

Comment

Interesting! Can't wait to see this season play out. I think Newberry (With what they have coming back on Offense) will be in the hunt for a back to back Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailscarlet&gray View Post
                      Interesting! Can't wait to see this season play out. I think Newberry (With what they have coming back on Offense) will be in the hunt for a back to back Championship.
                      Big advantage Newberry has is I think Knight might be the best coach in the conference....and it may not be close. They always seem to find ways to win ugly if needed and almost never beat themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by LRFBparent View Post
                        It has not been cleared up

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X