Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say this. I hate earned access, but I don't like auto bids to conference Champs either. I don't want to see Southwest Baptist or UIndy taking a bid away from a GLIAC or MIAA or GAC team

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

When did the NCAA move it to 9th instead of 10th? I like it rregardles. Despite the fact I still think earned access is the dumbest rule. Thanks Ink!
      They changed it from 10th to 8th in 2009, then made it 9th when they expanded to 7 playoff teams per region.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

They changed it from 10th to 8th in 2009, then made it 9th when they expanded to 7 playoff teams per region.
        They changed it from 12th to 10th I think before 2008 season if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

When do the regional rankings come out this year? If LR only has the one loss at that time. I believe they would be a two or three seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
            When do the regional rankings come out this year? If LR only has the one loss at that time. I believe they would be a two or three seed.
            After Week 8, though the first set will be an alphabetical list rather than an actual ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
              Not that it's 100% biblical, but Ink's initial mock regional rankings have the Bears at #5 right now.

Again, not stone cold fact but just for talking points.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X