Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LR moves up

Bears advance five spots in coaches poll to number 14. Last year’s championship runner up is out of the rankings for first time in a while. Lots of one loss teams in the top 25 this early in the season. GSC might be a little down this year at this time in the season. Looks like Delta State is king there for the time being. Sac appears to be wide open between six teams with a slight edge to LRBEARS.

Looking forward to seeing how the season turns out. These next 4 weeks will show us a lot about LR. All 4 teams are quality opponents who could beat the bears if they don’t show up to play.

Comment

No no no no no.

Don't you Bears fans even think about jumping on the ship now. I told yall 2 months ago the Bears would go 10-1 and win the SAC and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU said they'd lose 2 or 3 games (minimum in some cases).

The wagon is full and you aint jumping on it now 5 weeks in hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Never gave an opinion on the amount of wins for LR so I am eligible to ride on the wagon Canadarican!!! This could be the year of the turnaround season for your Eagles as well. Just having our great three time all American on staff Joe Ray has got to be rubbing off on the Eagles. He is one great guy you should meet if you get a chance.

Comment

Canadarican,

I still stand by my preseason prediction.
          I think LR loses at least 2 more games this year.

Lr defense is good, but when the offense plays a decent defense (they haven’t since Ferris game), the offense will get shut down just like they did vs Ferris.

Comment

LR still has a couple of weaknesses but, if the coming together that I saw last Friday continues, sometimes unpleasant things can have really good effects. Rough waters can force everyone to start pulling together in a way that the whole is better than the singular parts. And it has been clear that LR has some pretty doggone good individual parts. With some luck and continued progress 10 and 1 is possible. I hope so.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X