Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish but can not believe they will put 3 SAC teams in Play Offs. Would they??

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BearFan1 View Post
        I wish but can not believe they will put 3 SAC teams in Play Offs. Would they??
        It's happened a few times. 2013, 2015, 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearFan1 View Post
          I wish but can not believe they will put 3 SAC teams in Play Offs. Would they??
          Personally surprised if WGa. doesn’t make it but all on here looks deserving of a po

Comment

• West Georgia didn't make it...and neither did Newberry....

Comment

• Originally posted by canadarican View Post
              West Georgia didn't make it...and neither did Newberry....
              But Limestone did!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedFromMI View Post

But Limestone did!
                West Florida is going to beat them so bad it's going to be considered a hate crime.

Comment

West Florida is going to beat them so bad it's going to be considered a hate crime.
                  VUU v Wingate should be a good game. Those other two games next week will get ugly.

Comment

West Georgia didn't make it...and neither did Newberry....
                    Like I said this has been a crazy year in the SAC especially. Someone really likes Wingate or they sure are lucky being fifth and playing VaUnion and then the winner plays Benedict. Maybe Wingate has it figured out. You play Fayetteville State then Shaw to open the season then VaUnion and Benedict to end the season with a game against Delta or WFLA. Congratulations Limestone wish you luck but unfortunately I don’t think that will be enough against Your opponent. Something is wrong when conference champion is not in po but two other teams in conference are. Can someone enlighten me on this. Was it the narrow win against Catawba or the bad loss to CN. I think our conference best team when there qb. Is healthy was Newberry. Overall the best team that was left out was West Ga. In my opinion.

Comment

I'd rather be in and have a chance even if we lose than sitting at the house wishing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints Tailgating View Post

I'd rather be in and have a chance even if we lose than sitting at the house wishing.
                        Delta plays Fayetteville and that’s going to be a curb stomping.
                        Last edited by Bearhof; 11-13-2022, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• We should be having a rematch of WFla and Newberry and West Ga. Should be in Wingate spot. Hell for me Wingate should be in Fayetteville spot. I personally don’t think fair play is in effect on this current regional rankings debacle.
                          Last edited by Bearhof; 11-13-2022, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• This is a joke. The entire D2 world obviously has something out for Newberry. Newberry didn’t lose any bad games. Both losses were against teams over .500. I personally believe they have better wins than Wingate and Limestone. I also think they are the most talented team in the league. Not to mention the league’s champ.

Hate it for the kids in Newberry. Good for them they will go home with something to show for it unlike a bunch of PO teams.

Comment

• Please remember the golden Rule: He who has the Gold Rules. So how in the world did Limestone get into the playoffs and Newberry did not? Could the great people of Limestone tell us where they found the GOLD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                                Delta plays Fort Valley and that’s going to be a curb stomping.
                                Fort Valley didn't make the playoffs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X