Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this year has been a real cluster mess for the SAC and region two in general. I personally think we have a problem with full disclosure in the Newberry debacle. Too bad people just aren’t honest with their tasks of responsibility. Rankings are out of wack more so this year than any I can remember. We have got to figure out a better process because giving teams obviously undeserved rewards tears down the whole system which I think some are fine with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hailscarlet&gray View Post

That is the problem! You are actually making my argument for me! When we agree they did not select the top teams in the Region, but these are coaches and AD’d that made the decision, what should fans think???
      Who exactly from the SAC was on the selection committee, and what qualifications do they have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Who exactly from the SAC was on the selection committee, and what qualifications do they have?
        The regional advisory committee was listed a few pages back as is the national committee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hailscarlet&gray View Post

To continue to insinuate Newberry did something wrong is misleading and unethical. Post your evidence or shut up!
          "To continue to insinuate the committee did something wrong is misleading and unethical. Post your evidence or shut up!"

You simply like your conspiracy theory over the discussion about what actually happened.

Mistakes can be made without being intentional. I don't recall anyone suggesting Newberry did something unethical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

They're all qualified to apply criteria. Not all are qualified to judge the worthiness of one team over the other even though many of them can. That's not their responsibility, unfortunately.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X