Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LR vs Wingate

How we feeling everybody? I’m a little bit nervous

I don’t think Wingate has a good enough offense to hang with LR. Wingate always chokes when they play the bears.

Comment

Bears by 100.

Comment

I see this game being a very low scoring battle. I think both teams are good defensively; however, Wingate just might have the best defense in the SAC. I think Wingate has the edge in this one.

Comment

I will be making the trip for this one! Do or die.

Back against the wall, I have LR by 3 in a spirited playoff atmosphere.

Low scoring, I say 17-10, and the Bears keep the playoff hopes alive.

Comment

No playoffs for the Bears.

Whoever idea it was to call a pass play out of their own end zone should be kicked

Comment

Somebody’s getting fired this off season. And their name rhymes with schoffensive coordinator.

Comment

Agree stupid play calling domes great Bear come back. Not sure what is wrong with our first half intensity and some terrible play calling. We simply ruined a comeback win.Congratulations Wingate good luck in playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                  Agree stupid play calling domes great Bear come back. Not sure what is wrong with our first half intensity and some terrible play calling. We simply ruined a comeback win.Congratulations Wingate good luck in playoffs.
                  It was also a really bad pass based on the Twitter highlight. There was 3 dogs right there.

And then the td for Wingate immediately after? The db quit on that play. Wasn't within 5 yards of the wr

Comment

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
                    Somebody’s getting fired this off season. And their name rhymes with schoffensive coordinator.
                    This made me laugh lol

Comment

I will post later, not that anyone is holding their breathe for that, I like to let the days actions settle a little more before I try to articulate my feelings. But with Newberry doing their deed today.......

Comment

I think people need to realize that LR is just an average football team. They only have 1 win against a team with a winning record . ( Limestone) Nobody really stands out on offense or defense on a weekly basis that a team can count on or look to. I would fire Jacobs and his entire staff and hire someone who has taken a team deep into the playoffs .

Comment

[QUOTE=NCBear;n709780 I would fire Jacobs and his entire staff and hire someone who has taken a team deep into the playoffs . [/QUOTE]

Lol. I can't wait for Bearhof to see this.

Comment

I would not replace Jacobs or any of his assistants. Late turnover deep in our territory was a bad decision by a first year qb. We are close to being a championship team and I think next year we will be rewarded. If not some things will need to change. Maybe Newberry should fire their coach for losing at home to Limestone. Wingate coach should get a raise for beating LR the first time in five years. Crazy day yesterday with several teams losing that had po aspirations.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                              I would not replace Jacobs or any of his assistants. Late turnover deep in our territory was a bad decision by a first year qb. We are close to being a championship team and I think next year we will be rewarded. If not some things will need to change. Maybe Newberry should fire their coach for losing at home to Limestone. Wingate coach should get a raise for beating LR the first time in five years. Crazy day yesterday with several teams losing that had po aspirations.
                              Who are you? Marvin Everett? Johnny Mo? RogerMaxey? I really want to know. I wish I could remain as optimistic as you do about the Bears.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X