Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on D2SUPERFAN

Everyone. Be honest. What are your thoughts on D2SuperFan?

have I not been right about everything LR related?

before the season I predicted 4 losses for LR, and everyone laughed at me, not so funny anymore is it?

back 2 back losses at home in a brand new $20million stadium. Sad. Keep donating your money bear nation!

I was also right about the qb situation. Jacobs ran off the veteran QB we had on the roster last year and wanted to bet this season on his recruit to try and make him look like a good recruiter. Where has that got him?

I’ve been right about everything. You can’t argue that.

My opinion is that he is a troll.

Comment

Agree, 100%

Comment

I would be upset too if I donated a lot of money for LR to build a new stadium and they lost in it 3 times during its first season.

Comment

I'm more disappointed I was wrong about 10-1. Dang jt

Comment

With Newberry losing today to Limestone, OMG, what could have, should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by BearFan1 View Post
              With Newberry losing today to Limestone, OMG, what could have, should have been.
              What could have been for Limestone if we didn't have the 4th quarter collapse against Wingate after being up 21-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints Tailgating View Post

What could have been for Limestone if we didn't have the 4th quarter collapse against Wingate after being up 21-0.
                The "what could've been" or "what if" game doesn't always add up. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

The "what could've been" or "what if" game doesn't always add up. If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
                  AUNT CECIL, is that you?
                  Today with pregnant men, and women with bulges, what could have been seems like what happened, I rectum.

Comment

It seems to me, for whatever reason, for whatever source of information, D2Superfan has been almost perfect in his predictions about LR FootBall and its Coaching Staff. I do wish he would separate his correct knowledge and animosity for Jacobs and Staff from his expressed feelings for Lenoir Rhyne the institution and administration.

He has been so accurate that one might wonder how he has come about that knowledge. Perhaps, sometime he will share that with us. I do not think he is a troll, I think he just has a view that the rest of us do not. If I am correct on this point, I can only hope corrective action is forth coming for the good of an institution that I and others love.

Comment

Originally posted by BearFan1 View Post
                      It seems to me, for whatever reason, for whatever source of information, D2Superfan has been almost perfect in his predictions about LR FootBall and its Coaching Staff. I do wish he would separate his correct knowledge and animosity for Jacobs and Staff from his expressed feelings for Lenoir Rhyne the institution and administration.

He has been so accurate that one might wonder how he has come about that knowledge. Perhaps, sometime he will share that with us. I do not think he is a troll, I think he just has a view that the rest of us do not. If I am correct on this point, I can only hope corrective action is forth coming for the good of an institution that I and others love.
                      Hi Bearfan1. Thank you for the recognition. I appreciate you.
                      You are correct, I have a little closer insight into the program than most. I have people I know and talk to inside the program whereas most everyone else just watches what happens on Saturdays.

Comment

So maybe your insight you claim is because you are THE WATER BOY!!! He has the high quality H2O and hears all this inside information. Or maybe he is in the training room tending to injuries. Or maybe he is really a she. I think he should apply for offense coordinator since he knows before it happens.

Comment

I was wondering super fan if you would mind sharing a few stock pics or do you pic ballgame scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
                            I was wondering super fan if you would mind sharing a few stock pics or do you pic ballgame scores.
                            Haha. No sir. I know you probably don’t like me, but you at least have to admit I have been pretty darn accurate about the bears this year.

Comment

Actually super F I like you being on here. This board use to be loaded with several posters. We lost some good ones when North Ala. was in D2. Catawba use to have some as well. Its read by several people that don’t post. Especially coaches looking for information on the competition to help with recruiting or find out about injuries and team sentiment.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X