Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBERRY vs. Wingate

This game really concerns me. Wingate averages giving up less than 100 yards a game with their stingy defense. To win this game, NEWBERRY must establish a running game and play more consistentely on Special Teams. If we fail to rush for less than 150 yards during the game, we will loss.

Hail to the Scarlet & Gray!

Big key for Newberry will be field position. If Newberry can limit Wingate from starting drives from the Wingate 40 yard line into Newberry territory they will win the game. Wingate's offense has not shown the ability to drive the length of the field consistently. Force them into long field situations and they simply won't score points on a good defense like what Newberry has. I would be worried because they are a very good team, but I would not be shaking in my boots worried if I was a Newberry fan. Hope y'all win!

Comment

I have no idea who is going to win this game. I believe Newberry with Harris and Anderson should win but after losing to an improving Limestone, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by BearFan1 View Post
        I have no idea who is going to win this game. I believe Newberry with Harris and Anderson should win but after losing to an improving Limestone, who knows.
        Confusing loss for me! Newberry scored enough to win that game. Prompted me looking deeper into Limestone, and what I did not know is that they are the #15 offense in the Nation! That’s tough. I don’t think Wingate is packing that type of heat on offense but I have never watched them, just listened to you guys say how bad they are!

Comment

Originally posted by MrCorso View Post

Confusing loss for me! Newberry scored enough to win that game. Prompted me looking deeper into Limestone, and what I did not know is that they are the #15 offense in the Nation! That’s tough. I don’t think Wingate is packing that type of heat on offense but I have never watched them, just listened to you guys say how bad they are!
          I can tell you, Wingate is a good football team. With that said, it is their defense that wins games for them. Just the opposite of Limestone, who will win games with their offensive play.

Comment

currently 14-3 Newberry with 3:19 left in the first half.

Comment

at the half it is Newberry 17-6.

Comment

This score doesn’t surprise me. Wingate is really not a good offensive team and if they make po will get pasted.

Comment

Start of the 4th quarter, Newberry leads 24-9.

Most points scored against Wingate all year.

Comment

Newberry man...you just never know.

The could win at Clemson one week and then lose to Shorter the next. LOL.

Go Wolves haha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X