Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season End

As the regular season comes to an end, I would just like to thank everyone who has helped make it special along the way. The Lions are where I predicted them to be and are just a game away from making history and also making the playoffs for the first time in a while. The coaches were all in and knew they would need some help along the way with the help of transfers starting with the Newton brothers from West Florida. They joined in the spring and from what I have heard and seen have been nothing but a great help to the young players and to the team overall. We brought in a great kicker and Wr. The portal helped complete a team that probably didn't need help but with the help, it made all the difference. Regardless of the outcome Saturday this season has been nothing sort of special. First-ever Mountain Division Champs, First-ever team to play for a SAC championship, and with a win, you can add more accomplishments.
    Last edited by MarsHillU2022; 11-08-2022, 09:34 PM.

Congrats to Mars Hill for a great season so far

Comment

Originally posted by cavsfan94 View Post
      Congrats to Mars Hill for a great season so far
      Thanks. Looking to cap it off with a SAC championship and then make a run in the playoffs. All starts with Saturday have to win.

Comment

MarsHillU2022 can remember before the season. I said that I would buy into the Lions when I saw Clifton's crew have the ability to win back to back seasons. I don't want to jinx it, but a win should get them into the postseason. LY they would have but the loss to Wingate sealed it.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
          MarsHillU2022 can remember before the season. I said that I would buy into the Lions when I saw Clifton's crew have the ability to win back to back seasons. I don't want to jinx it, but a win should get them into the postseason. LY they would have but the loss to Wingate sealed it.
          Fingers crossed for a better outcome tomorrow :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X