Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBERRY Back to Back SAC Championships

Newberry wins back to back SAC Championships! Finishes 9-2 with wins over 2 of the current top 7 teams in the Region. If that is not good enough to finish in the top 7 in the region, I think we have a problem!

Hail to the Scarlet & Gray!
    Get'em Wolfpack!

I kinda wanna see them get left out just to watch the melt down that would ensue....lol

Comment

Congratulations Newberry and looks like to me you might be going to WFLA. again. Wingate on the road too against VaUnion. So SAC has five teams tied for conference championship at 7-2 but somehow it seems weird how a loss to weaker teams is better than a loss to ranked teams. As far as I am concerned we have a five way tie for first place because the numbers don’t lie. THATS a bunch of First place teams and must be a record for a conference.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
        I kinda wanna see them get left out just to watch the melt down that would ensue....lol
        Course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailscarlet&gray View Post

Course you do.
          I will be rocking my Newberry shirt tomorrow just for you. It was a gift

Comment

Newberry are the SAC champions, fair and square. That’s the way the rules have been laid out and they are the best SAC team I’ve seen just from watching everybody play. What I am interested though is, does all this parity mean we are a very good conference and have just been beating everybody up? I suppose the two (or three) teams we send to represent us in the postseason will have their say. Would love to see Newberry, Wingate, and Limestone all get in (but who knows).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X