Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAC Pick Em Final Standings and Notes

Some notes from this past weeks games:

1. Everyone correctly picked Barton, Wingate and Carson-Newman.
    2. Hailscarlet&gray unfortuantly picked Tusculum to upset the Bears. Eagle74 did as well. Not bad picks at all, but the Bears were prepped.
    3. Tarheel42 was the leader coming into the week, but being one of two folks to pick Mars Hill to win the SAC could maybe cost them. MarsHillU2022 also obviously picked the lions.
    ​​​​​​​4. LRBearsfan was the sole person who thought Emory was going to upset Limestone. I made a note that it wouldn't stun me, but nevertheless the Saints rolled.

Here are the final standings
    WINS MOV
    1 87Bear 65 190
    2 Tarheel42 65 186
    3 BEARS 65 181
    4 jayhawkdaddy 65 153
    5 canadarican 64 174
    6 cavsfan94 63 190
    7 Mule 63 164
    8 Hailscarlet&gray 56 151
    9 Eagle74 53 123
    10 LRBearsfan 52 125
    11 ctrabs74 31 126
    12 MarsHillU2022 29 74
    13 cneagle99 27 65
    ​​​​​​​We had a four way tie for first with wins, but the MOV points is the difference and the tiebreaker. 87Bear got the win based on two picks this week: being closer than the others on MOV points for Limestone; and being the only person to get MOV points in the Carson-Newman win.

Thanks for all the work you probably do for a game for us to have fun with I know I appreciate it.

I had to go with my Lions

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheel42 View Post
      Thanks for all the work you probably do for a game for us to have fun with I know I appreciate it.

I had to go with my Lions
      I had Newberry, but it was because of two things:
      1. It was at the Graveyard
      2. Last year Mars Hill had a "win and in" game and lost. I couldn't get that out of my head.

Comment

I had to make some picks that I wasn't confident about towards the end to try to get to the top. I figured it was going to come down the MOV. Enjoyed participating this year. Thanks canadarican for all of your work with this.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X