Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

You can't convince me 90K bought tickets to see A&M play
    Most major schools now basically sell out most of their tickets as season groups or nearly all season groups - you cannot generally buy just individual games. So a whole bunch of season ticket packages had that game included, and a whole bunch of people probably could not even give them away...

Comment

Originally posted by RedFromMI View Post

Most major schools now basically sell out most of their tickets as season groups or nearly all season groups - you cannot generally buy just individual games. So a whole bunch of season ticket packages had that game included, and a whole bunch of people probably could not even give them away...
      That's the truth.

Comment

A&M sold 37,000 student season tickets this year.

https://12thman.com/news/2022/8/25/f...t-section.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by ironcheftvdinner View Post
          A&M sold 37,000 student season tickets this year.

https://12thman.com/news/2022/8/25/f...t-section.aspx
          And every single one probably would take a tuition increase to get rid of Jimbo LOL

Comment

So many times coaches or players get the huge contract and then flop. Of course there are exceptions and its probably the other way around. Miami was as big a flop as tam.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post
              So many times coaches or players get the huge contract and then flop. Of course there are exceptions and its probably the other way around. Miami was as big a flop as tam.
              Pretty close except for the money A&M spent on that recruiting class that is gonna end up leaving.

Personally I'm still trying to figure out why people love Cristobol

Comment

Citadel head coach was let go. Was LR oc under Houston and went with him to Citadel. Became hc when Houston went to JMU.

Comment

Cristobal did well at Oregon and played at UM I think that is why the expectations were so high this year, I"m a lifetime Cane fan and I really thought they would contend for the ACC title but that was not to be, I'm hoping they don't make a bowl now because I think that they would get embarrassed by some non power 5 team . They have given up a lot of points and big plays on D this year but I think a lot of that has to do with the offense being terrible and not having a lot of sustained drives so the D never got any rest. I'm hoping they fire the O coordinator, he was at Michigan last year and got mad when Harbaugh was thinking about leaving and he was not considered as a replacement, now we know why. We'll see how this plays out for Miami. I thought A&M would contend for a national title with Jimbo this year. Not really sure what happened there.

Comment

If memory serves me correct, A&M is one of the biggest spenders all the way around in college athletics. That’s why Dumbo left FSU.

As a side, it’s amazing what Bowden did at FSU considering they always concentrated on the Olympic sports there.

Miami is an enigma to me. Not to offend anyone, their fans are akin to Clemson fans, pre Dabo, unreal expectations and living off of championship/championships that were won cheating.

Comment

I think if Benedict can control the lines, (they have some big boys out there) they may have a chance. I'll be rooting for them.
                      Also I remember going into the Tuskegee game, somebody saying there top tacklers were on the Defensive line and sure enough that who mainly stopping our rushing attack most of game.

Comment

On what seems to be two evenly matched teams, I will take the better team of the two and have Benedict winning by 8-10 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints Tailgating View Post

Generally the official attendance count is based on tickets sold, not how many people actually attend the game.
                          My thought as well and you can bet those tickets were sold when fans thought Jimbo was a coach. He may soon become a very rich private citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by SkegeeGrad151 View Post
                            I think if Benedict can control the lines, (they have some big boys out there) they may have a chance. I'll be rooting for them.
                            Also I remember going into the Tuskegee game, somebody saying there top tacklers were on the Defensive line and sure enough that who mainly stopping our rushing attack most of game.
                            Better than being on the O LINE

Comment

I believe Benedict is over rated just like VU and Fayetteville. The Wingate team should win this game even though they are not a good offensive team. The winner will get beat two touchdowns against WFla or Delta. I personally think Delta has a stronger team but doesn’t have the game management down as well as WFla.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X