Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wingate vs West Florida

Hummmmm, 75 degrees and partly cloudy at kickoff down in Pensacola, niiccce!!

Live (free) video feed: https://goargos.com/showcase?Live=450
    Last edited by Eagle74; 12-03-2022, 12:59 PM.

HT score UWF 24, Wingate 7

Comment

45 -7 now with 10.00 to go in the 4th. West Florida's Coach Shinnick has been playing backups since the 3rd quarter.

Comment

45 - 14 Final

Comment

Based on what people saw today, especially with West Florida taken it's foot off of the gas, it adds credence to the fact that West Georgia should have possibly been playing WF today.

Comment

Wow. I don't think anybody was beating UWF today. They were firing on all cylinders. I would love to see them play Mines in the semifinals. Mines QB probably is the favorite to win the HH.

back to UWG, UWG was the best team I saw CN play all year. I've said that countless times. But again, they apparently werent close to making it. I think they were 9th or 10th in InkBlots final rankings. But I'm also tired of discussing them and Newberry. The horse is dead and it's time to dismount.

Comment

I do agree with Eagle74 in one aspect, Wingate never stood a chance. I didn't think they did regardless of how good their defense is. The offense is entirely unreliable.

Comment

I would have loved to see how NB or mars Hill would have done against WF

Comment

As I’ve said before, many teams would of beat VUU and Benedict and been here!

Comment

Originally posted by MarsHillU2022 View Post
                    I would have loved to see how NB or mars Hill would have done against WF
                    Wouldn't have been much closer. Maybe a Touchdown closer.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

I agree 100%, with West Florida again calling the dogs off early.

Comment

This is what happens when the selection committee doesn’t do a proper analysis of the team’s that should be in the region two po. Also the Wingate qb throwing two picks one for td early in the game really sealed the game for WF. It still appears the final four teams are worthy except I would have Mines playing WF at WF.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearhof View Post

This is what happens when the selection committee doesn’t do a proper analysis of the team’s that should be in the region two po. Also the Wingate qb throwing two picks one for td early in the game really sealed the game for WF. It still appears the final four teams are worthy except I would have Mines playing WF at WF.
                          Mines lost to the #1 and #2 teams in the nation by a combined 6. Both scores were with less than a minute. I'm fine with them at 2.

And i dont think it has anything to do with the committee. More to do w the fact that UWF is that dang good and the way the defense played yesterday they wouldve beaten USC.
                          Last edited by canadarican; 12-04-2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I agree 100% also. The SAC doesn't currently have a team on West FL"s level unfortunately.

Comment

I believe most people would agree that this year's SR2 Playoff Selection Committee fully dropped the ball on selecting the best and most deserving teams. Again, when picking the most deserving teams, you reward the best in the region, without any other possible agenda. I hope things are done much better and more fairly next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X