Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAC Transfer Portal

Thread for incoming and outgoing players for your favorite football team. Unaware of any from LR at the moment, but will keep you all posted.

Limestone has had 3-5 players hit the portal so far. That's based on what I've seen on Twitter. There may be more. I don't think any of them were major contributors this season. I expect Furrey will utilize the portal to add some pieces.

Comment

Link to the portal? Or is it restricted?

Comment

Originally posted by cavsfan94 View Post
        Link to the portal? Or is it restricted?
        College admins only

Comment

I've seen 3 guys from CN. Only one of significance is Frank Lee. He was freshman of the year in the mountain division

Comment

Note only 12% of D2 football players who hit the portal found new homes. Forget grass being greener, grass may be dead

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
              Note only 12% of D2 football players who hit the portal found new homes. Forget grass being greener, grass may be dead
              Looking at some of the portal entrants(from all over) that grass may be of another variety.... only endorsement contracts may be for Moon Pies and R-O-C Colas(an old pot smoking joke)

Comment

LR Freshman DE Ezekiel Campbell (#42) entered the portal. Was in the rotation on the outside of the D-Line all year, Juju and Jack had some good things to say about his play during broadcasts.

https://twitter.com/zekewdc/status/1600887910311415819

Comment

https://twitter.com/qbpete/status/16...WkUAfZF1A&s=19

Comment

He also has an offer from Catawba

Comment

Valdese's Draughn High School QB Elijah Tillery has been offered a scholarship by UNLV.

Does anyone know or can any one share what is the status of Lenoir Rhyne offers. 1A NC State Champions Mt Airy Bears RB Tyler Mason and DE Derick Dandy (both juniors) have offers from Appalachian State and Virginia Tech. Mason had 53 total Touchdowns for the year and averaged 14.9 yards per carry and did not play in the 2nd half of at least 7 or 8 games.

They are not the only D1/D2 prospects on the team. Junior Walker Stroup is on the verge of D2 to D1 ability as a receiver, DB and kicker/punter. Caleb Reed is also right there as power running back with 4.7speed and as a linebacker.

Maybe we can not get those type players but we sure can not if we do not try and make offers. Not saying we haven't, asking if anybody knows what recruiting activity is going on.

Comment

The best way to see how your team is doing with recruiting pre-signing day is to check out your coaches’ Twitter likes. You’ll find that they are liking tweets from players who have either committed to the team or are being looked at. I’m sure LR is doing fine, jacobs excels as a recruiter.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I know you are most likely correct, but Elon Mustard I can not take, at all. Plus, other than basic internet I am kind of Tech "less". I will try ant get one of my children to help me! LOL

Comment

Zamora landed at TusQlum.

Comment

Former 3 star recruit. Big pickup for the Pioneers. Interesting that he's taking the step down to D2, from what I'm reading he had the chance to be QB1 for Marshall next year.

Four years of eligibility left.....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X