Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEARS View Post
    Former 3 star recruit. Big pickup for the Pioneers. Interesting that he's taking the step down to D2, from what I'm reading he had the chance to be QB1 for Marshall next year.

Four years of eligibility left.....
    Marshall starting QB for bowl game was a freshmen also. Dont think Zamora wanted to wait behind him

Comment

Originally posted by JetSweep View Post

Marshall starting QB for bowl game was a freshmen also. Dont think Zamora wanted to wait behind him
      Zamora would be the backup at best. He would also be facing Marshall favorite Chad Pennington’s son and another rising sophomore for QB2.

Comment

I heard we signed 3 former D1 players but heard we lost 3 our guys to the portal. I know we in the hunt for a big OT but CIAA schools tryna get him sign to. Tusculum and Limestone both got several major signings from the portal according to a blog I subscribe to.
        Da Bears

Comment

I know that Limestone picked up a QB that was at Grand Valley State. He has great size & looks the part physically but let's see what he can do on the field. We need some depth at QB as current starter Noller has missed some due to injuries over his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ursidae View Post
            I heard we signed 3 former D1 players but heard we lost 3 our guys to the portal. I know we in the hunt for a big OT but CIAA schools tryna get him sign to. Tusculum and Limestone both got several major signings from the portal according to a blog I subscribe to.
            what other sac blogs are there?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X