Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newberry running back headed to South Carolina

Mario Anderson, Finalist for the Harlan Hill, is headed to University of South Carolina. Thank you Mario for your time at Newberry. At least you are going to South Carolina and not Clemson. I don’t think I could handle losing a Wolf to Clemson.

I’m sure Lenoir Rhyne nation is happy they couldn’t stand to see him run for 250 on them again.

Comment

Deserved. All the best to him, Beamer is building something serious down there in Columbia.

Comment

It stinks that he'll no longer be on the Wolves, but I'll be happy to cheer for that guy at USC! Mario is a good guy!

Comment

D2 Superfan, I am asking out of genuine wonder as to what your vendetta is against LR? If there is a valid reason I would understand. But it just seems no matter the topic there is a negative LR comment from you.

Comment

Originally posted by LRFBparent View Post
            D2 Superfan, I am asking out of genuine wonder as to what your vendetta is against LR? If there is a valid reason I would understand. But it just seems no matter the topic there is a negative LR comment from you.
            He is a troll and is looking for attention.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X