Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAC fall schedules

Does anyone have any idea when the SAC schools will be releasing their 23 football schedules? I've seen a few released in other conferences, I can't remember if all of the schools release their schedules at once or not.

I have no idea about when Limestone will officially release their schedule but there is only space for 2 non-conference games. As you know, everyone is playing the exact same conference schedule in the same order as last year with home/away being reversed obviously. I'm hearing that we are opening up at West Georgia but still looking for a week 2 opponent to complete the schedule.

Comment

I know CN will have 6 home games and is playing at ETSU.

Comment

I don't understand why they didn't change up the teams that are played in the other divisions. So LR won't play E&H or Mars Hill for two years. They could have swapped them with two of the mountain division teams they played last year. That's just being lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by 87Bear View Post
          I don't understand why they didn't change up the teams that are played in the other divisions. So LR won't play E&H or Mars Hill for two years. They could have swapped them with two of the mountain division teams they played last year. That's just being lazy.
          Easier for scheduling I guess.

Comment

A lot of D2 conference schedules (except when the membership has changed) are done in two-year pairs with home and away reversed but everything else remaining the same.

Comment

Originally posted by 87Bear View Post
              I think the scheduling was meant to be on a 2 year rotation. With Anderson starting play in '24, there will definitely be some changes I think.

Comment

A bit off topic but what sac schools have indoor practice fields?

Comment

Wingate will host Albany State in the opener.

Comment

Originally posted by JetSweep View Post
                    A bit off topic but what sac schools have indoor practice fields?
                    Tusculum is the only SAC school that I know of that has one.

Comment

Saw on the PSAC board that Newberry is going to Shippensburg in week 1:

https://shipraiders.com/sports/football/schedule/2023

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Going all the way to Pennsylvania to play a non conference game? They mustbe having a difficult time finding non conference games. I wish they would play more Gulf South teams, like West Georgia.

Comment

CN opens at home with Virginia-Lynchburg. :(

So 2 Non D2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by cneagle99 View Post
                              CN opens at home with Virginia-Lynchburg. :(

So 2 Non D2 games.
                              Not good if CN wants to shoot for the playoffs this season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X