Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Football 2021

Hi
    just curious are there any other teams in the siac that's planning to play spring football besides Savannah statebi know the have one game schedule against west Alabama and plan on another. But are any other teams having a real game or season and not just practice or scrimmage. Just curious?

None that I'm aware of.

Comment

So Savannah State and Edward water(Not officially in the SIAC) and just fired there head coach so we will see if the play are the only two.playing that interesting. I would have thought they would have tried to have at least a scrimmage game if for no other reason to get a feel for covid protocol before the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by D2football dad View Post
        So Savannah State and Edward water(Not officially in the SIAC) and just fired there head coach so we will see if the play are the only two.playing that interesting. I would have thought they would have tried to have at least a scrimmage game if for no other reason to get a feel for covid protocol before the regular season.
        looks like Fort Valley State and Edward Waters will play Shorter in Rome Ga.

Comment

Wildcats Dominate Shorter, Give Flowers Coaching Debut Victory

"Shorter came in very confident and coming off one of the biggest wins in school history last week and it was their 'Senior Day.' I am proud of this football team as FVSU football is used to winning championships and today this group showed some guts and grit and finished strong," wrapped up Flowers of his first win. "We were playing without our left guard, left tackle and tailback on offense and five defensive starters, but the guys stepped up and really played, as we like to say, 'Next Wildcat Up."

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X