4) Ferris
    5) Ouachita
    6) NW Missouri
    7) Tech
    8) Harding
    9) Grand Valley
    10) Central Missouri

Here's the link: http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/d2/

If I have time, I will try to post some more thoughts after I've had time to digest this.

Re: RRs heading into Week 11

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
    So the Regional Rankings are out and quite a few surprises:

1) Ft. Hays
    2) UIndy
    3) Ashland
    4) Ferris
    5) Ouachita
    6) NW Missouri
    7) Tech
    8) Harding
    9) Grand Valley
    10) Central Missouri

Here's the link: http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/d2/

I will post some more thoughts after I've had time to digest this.
    Beat me to it Armo! Seeing this, I can't believe Ouachita is #5! But also, even with a loss now, does Ouachita drop out of the playoffs?? I just don't see it happening to me!! Looks like Tech & Harding could be vieing for the #7 spot this week!!

Comment

The committee has seen something they like. A first round game at the Cliff is very possible.

Comment

5-9 order has me scratching my head. I wonder what they used to get that order.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
          5-9 order has me scratching my head. I wonder what they used to get that order.:confused:
          A dartboard!

Comment

This time of year a loss doesn't help. If you gonna lose it better be early in the season. With that being said with a OBU win there will be two GAC reps in playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
              You can blame Harding for getting hot and winning in October and possibly in November when it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
                Beat me to it Armo! Seeing this, I can't believe Ouachita is #5! But also, even with a loss now, does Ouachita drop out of the playoffs?? I just don't see it happening to me!! Looks like Tech & Harding could be vieing for the #7 spot this week!!
                If OBU loses, I think they would fall to 8 below GV. Harding and Tech are definitely playing for the a playoff spot though.

Comment

I would agree with that

Comment

OBU loss Harding win. OBU falls to 8 as co conf champ is there still earned access?

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                      OBU loss Harding win. OBU falls to 8 as co conf champ is there still earned access?
                      There is no earned access if a team from your conference qualifies in the top 6. Basically no one in the GAC can afford to lose. OBU would have 3 losses, so would Tech. If that happens you would have to imagine both teams would fall below GVSU considering they lost close games to Indy, Ashland, and FSU who are #2,3,4 in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by eagler927 View Post
                        There is no earned access if a team from your conference qualifies in the top 6. Basically no one in the GAC can afford to lose. OBU would have 3 losses, so would Tech. If that happens you would have to imagine both teams would fall below GVSU considering they lost close games to Indy, Ashland, and FSU who are #2,3,4 in the region.
                        So I guess I will be rooting for Tiffin this weekend against GVSU to muddy up the water just in case lol. This is gonna be a wild weekend. Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by eagler927 View Post
                          That hasn't impacted GV's RR yet. Hell GV has either the 24th or 12 toughest SOS this week (Twelfth if one includes the teams' records to be played Saturday) and yet they sloted GV below the .500 teams. One could argue to a lesser extent that Indy is also getting jobbed due to SOS.

Comment

Where Grand Valley and Harding are concerned, here are some nuggets from the data released today by the NCAA.

GV is 2-3 against .500 teams & have a 3-3 road record.
                            HU is 3-2 against .500 teams & have a 4-1 road record.

Both record vs .500 & road record are part of the criteria.

Granted, this is SR3 and who the heck knows what they used. Just thought this might be some fuel for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
                              Where Grand Valley and Harding are concerned, here are some nuggets from the data released today by the NCAA.

GV is 2-3 against .500 teams & have a 3-3 road record.
                              HU is 3-2 against .500 teams & have a 4-1 road record.

Both record vs .500 & road record are part of the criteria.

Granted, this is SR3 and who the heck knows what they used. Just thought this might be some fuel for thought.
                              Can't argue with that. Guess that trumps SOS. though I'd darn near bet the house that HU would lose to Indy, ash, ferris... and by more.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X