Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RRs heading into Week 11

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
    Can't argue with that. Guess that trumps SOS. though I'd darn near bet the house that HU would lose to Indy, ash, ferris... and by more.
    The GAC is definitely down some this year. However, I think you will find the Bisons a much tougher opponent than you are giving them credit for, should they make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
      The GAC is definitely down some this year. However, I think you will find the Bisons a much tougher opponent than you are giving them credit for, should they make the playoffs.
      True, I honestly have seen one snap of theirs. However, I'm still not seeing support from most corners that they could indeed knock of I,A, or F. For that matter... look who the 3 losses that HU had vs the 3 losses that GV had. But yea, wins matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
        True, I honestly have seen one snap of theirs. However, I'm still not seeing support from most corners that they could indeed knock of I,A, or F. For that matter... look who the 3 losses that HU had vs the 3 losses that GV had. But yea, wins matter.
        There's some folks who are in the know, that think HU could be an Indy. I honestly don't have a freaking clue about them. It's like you said, never seen a single snap of theirs. I have seen grand valley many times, but not this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
          There's some folks who are in the know, that think HU could be an Indy. I honestly don't have a freaking clue about them. It's like you said, never seen a single snap of theirs. I have seen grand valley many times, but not this year.
          I would take every team in this region over Indy. UCM over Indy. Harding over Indy. OBU over Indy. ATU over Indy. GV over Indy. etc.

Indy is the equivalent of Troy being unbeaten in the Sunbelt with one fluke win over someone like Michigan State.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Tell us how you really feel. Haha

Comment

Basically it seems even though Ouachita is ranked higher in the region the will have a tougher game in the playoffs than the 7 seed. That of course assuming nothing changes this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                I would take every team in this region over Indy. UCM over Indy. Harding over Indy. OBU over Indy. ATU over Indy. GV over Indy. etc.

Indy is the equivalent of Troy being unbeaten in the Sunbelt with one fluke win over someone like Michigan State.
                Maybe you're right, but I'd bet the Hounds probably won't forfeit the game out of fear. So I guess we'll just have to see what happens, but I sure hope those boys don't get beaten up to badly... (ok, maybe I used a slight bit of sarcasm here)

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

no way...not all of those teams

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X