• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAU is missing wiseheit

Well with him missing another game it definitely hurts!! 14-0 uam

Comment

Re: SAU is missing wiseheit

Well SNU whipped us for the first time ever this year so maybe it's your turn. Go bed bugs!!

Comment

Re: SAU is missing wiseheit

Wiseheit played great. After our initial outburst, SAU controlled the ball and the scoring. reeling off 48 unanswered. What a display of dominance. Congrats on winning this one.

Now, I've seen every game this year and I know teams ebb and flow each week with effort, scheme, execution, breaks of the game, etc..... But I have to wonder how SAU lost 4 times. They are big, fast, athletic and have a good offensive scheme that utilizes the trapping and counter skills of some very good linemen. Then when you bring help, they throw it to a very good receiving corp. #11 made a leaping grab that was big league and also is a load at TE 6'5" 238, great athlete. #21 is what he is, and that is very good. When he came out at the end, the crowd roared. He had to feel great. I'm even OK with SAU calling timeout with 5 seconds left to let the FG kicker set the alltime scoring record. I'm very impressed the data was reviewed to know he was that close. Overall, this is the most impressive team "against the Weevils" this year. I can say categorically, that of all the other 10 efforts against us, this was the best. Congrats Muleriders.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X