Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harding vs Quachita

He did that to himself. Thumb to a helmet. Dislocated thumb. It was a D tackles helmet though, So go ahead and toot your horn for a few more days. But if memory serves me correctly, even without our starting QB we still sent you folks back to your homes with a long face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
      He did that to himself. Thumb to a helmet. Dislocated thumb. It was a D tackles helmet though, So go ahead and toot your horn for a few more days. But if memory serves me correctly, even without our starting QB we still sent you folks back to your homes with a long face.

Comment

Comment

Oh, I know there is a retard or 2 in every bunch. Considering this game hasnt been decided by more than 4 points in recent years, I cant imagine it's not going to be a dandy. I just pray for safety for the players. And obviously a tiger W. I think our O will be better than last year. I think our D is just as good. Bend but dont break worked well last season, until ferris showed up. Also, I cant imagine the Bison not crossing the money line this season.
          Last edited by Bigworm; 09-02-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

3 days, 3 hours, and 44 mins

Comment

Both teams replacing 3 OL. Which 3 are replacements are ready to go faster? OBU loses a dominant force in the middle of the defense in Reed. HU loses a great pass rusher in Winslow. Last year the game was won/lost in the final minute. Both teams lose similar amounts. It's going to be a lot of fun. And it's coming quickly between the holiday and thursday kick.

Comment

Simons Says with all these hot takes!

Comment

SID at OBU is really sprucing up his article. They return 8 on offense? They lose 3 OL, KO, McElroy, Drew Harris, Haynes and Starting TE. Which 8 they bringing back? They bring back QB, 2 OL, Allie Freeman. Shuncee is better than KO so i'll let him count.

Comment

A starting OL and TE both injured during Fall camp. Out for the season last year. Both ready this year. With that being said, I'm not saying they will start. Im also not defending the SID. But both were with the 1s all fall, until they got hurt.

Comment

Both of these coaching staffs are top notch in my opinion. I think no matter who each team lost, the replacements will be well prepared and very capable. As always in a great match up, I think it will come down to mistakes. If HU plays mistake free last year and all else remains the same, they win. The cleanest team wins tomorrow night.

Go Tigers!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this game. My biggest question for Harding is offense, particularly the o-line and the QB. We lost three amazing players in the center of the line...that being said, HU has reloaded on the o-line in the past, so I think we'll be okay. I've heard QB Paden has been working hard in the off season. This game will be a big test to see if he has improved. As for the defense, I have very few concerns. Harding (imo) has proven that they can reload on defense. Our starters have a lot of experience (even those who were 2nd-string last year) and we've got a couple of JUCOs to help plug some holes.

As Bigworm said, if Harding plays a clean game, then I think we win. If Ouachita plays the cleaner game, they win. Looking forward to watching the game on ESPN 3!

Comment

The biggest thing I am curious about is will Harding fans travel well? It's only a 2 hour trip down to Arkadelphia. I say yes. The biggest thing I think here will be home field advantage. OBU pulls the win in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Is this one a Thursday Nighter or is it Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                              Is this one a Thursday Nighter or is it Saturday?
                              Tonight at 7PM. ESPN3

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X