Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

Dude, your delusional. Your guy grabbed the back of our WR Jersey ,when they separated, and drug him down with him. (I also have hudl to watch). Dont grab the Jersey and you dont have a penalty. Whine all you want. Blame the refs. You still lost And your kids lost it. Not the refs. We can actually go to your long run that set up the score if you'd like and see the block in the back on our 23. Not called. Watch that on hudl and see what ya think. Kids play. Refs ref. Both make mistakes. I said before the game that the team with fewer mistakes wins. OBU was cleaner. OBU was the winner. I'm gone to next week. Good luck the rest of the way . All that said with utmost respect, D2.
    Last edited by Divisiontwo; 09-06-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

Dude, your delusional. Your guy grabbed the back of our WR Jersey ,when they separated, and drug him down with him. (I also have hudl to watch). Dont grab the Jersey and you dont have a penalty. Whine all you want. Blame the refs. You still lost And your kids lost it. Not the refs. We can actually go to your long run that set up the score if you'd like and see the block in the back on our 23. Not called. Watch that on hudl and see what ya think. Kids play. Refs ref. Both make mistakes. I said before the game that the team with fewer mistakes wins. OBU was cleaner. OBU was the winner. I'm gone to next week. Good luck the rest of the way . All that said with utmost respect, D2.
      And yet, Oversized Fish Bait you're more confused than Elmer Fudd on safari. Quachita played about as clean as a politician during a campaign. Everybody knows your Pusillanimous Kitties can't win against quality teams unless you all get help. The zebras bailed your bacon butts out.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Says View Post

And yet, Oversized Fish Bait you're more confused than Elmer Fudd on safari. Quachita played about as clean as a politician during a campaign. Everybody knows your Pusillanimous Kitties can't win against quality teams unless you all get help. The zebras bailed your bacon butts out.
        This dude is annoying. Even Harding fans have to agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

This dude is annoying. Even Harding fans have to agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

This dude is awesome. Even Quachita fans have to agree he's too smart for us.

There fixed it for you.

Comment

Don't be such a wet blanket you party pooper.

Comment

I must admit I like Simon's posts. Sure is boring at times. Keep it coming.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X