• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monticello vs Harding

"Nothing more need be said"......we can only hope Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
      "Nothing more need be said"......we can only hope Haha
      You're right Oversized Fish Bait, I should have added the following caveat: unless the jack-wagons from the Quachita game officiate this game too.

Comment

Haha. Typical.......Always someone else's fault. I'm not reopening that can of worms. Good luck with the bollwevils. I think yall will handle them even if those cheating refs show up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
          ... even if those cheating refs show up there.
          I'm glad to see that you are turning to the truth. For as it is written: and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free from Quachita Disease.

Comment

HU up quick 14-0. 70 something yd pick 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Says View Post

I'm glad to see that you are turning to the truth. For as it is written: and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free from Quachita Disease.
              Does anybody else think this is a strange gimmick account or am I slowly losing my sanity?

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
                Does anybody else think this is a strange gimmick account or am I slowly losing my sanity?

Comment

This may be the new Fred, but more along the lines of trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                    This may be the new Fred, but more along the lines of trolling.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X