Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Trip to Russleville

Went in having no expectations...okay, not true...I expected an a$$ kicking of the highest order...and while it was delivered, it was not delivered how I thought it would be.

The Wonderboys kept it close through the first 2 and a half quarter...and then Shipp showed some BIG B@LLS with the surprise onside...that they didn't do anything with :)

OBU was just too much...they were bigger and faster, pretty much everywhere, and that defensive line was impressive...

Still not sure what to think about the offense for ATU, they were better in some areas, worse in others but overall after two weeks, the offense looks putrid...which bleeds over to the defense....they can't be on the field that much, and butter my butt and call me cornbread...ATU won TOP...but it didn't feel like it...

The facilities and the atmosphere was much better at ATU than at UAM though...and the hot dog I got was pretty good :)

Originally posted by spidermac View Post
    Went in having no expectations...okay, not true...I expected an a$$ kicking of the highest order...and while it was delivered, it was not delivered how I thought it would be.

The Wonderboys kept it close through the first 2 and a half quarter...and then Shipp showed some BIG B@LLS with the surprise onside...that they didn't do anything with :)

OBU was just too much...they were bigger and faster, pretty much everywhere, and that defensive line was impressive...

Still not sure what to think about the offense for ATU, they were better in some areas, worse in others but overall after two weeks, the offense looks putrid...which bleeds over to the defense....they can't be on the field that much, and butter my butt and call me cornbread...ATU won TOP...but it didn't feel like it...

The facilities and the atmosphere was much better at ATU than at UAM though...and the hot dog I got was pretty good :)
    They are also one of the few places in the GAC that have fan store you can buy swag in. SAU has a trailer they sell stuff out of through the bookstore, but Ark Tech as an actual storefront.

Comment

Comment

Yeah...OBU was definitely not bigger on the O or D line. Tech has some big boys.

Comment

My "bigger" was referring to overall (and I know that was not how I said it)...some of the OBU receivers were big, some of the other ball guys were big.. and bigger isn't always better :), .the LDE while maybe not big, abused the RT, all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

They are also one of the few places in the GAC that have fan store you can buy swag in. SAU has a trailer they sell stuff out of through the bookstore, but Ark Tech as an actual storefront.
            ECU has a fan shop in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

ECU has a fan shop in the stadium.
              That's cool. It's neat to see stuff like that. I know D2 Schools don't always have a lot of money, but still cool to see touches like that. Better than a table with two people behind it selling T-Shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                Yeah...OBU was definitely not bigger on the O or D line. Tech has some big boys.
                It was a close game until the middle of the third quarter. ATU Defense gave up a couple big plays. Then the wheels came off. But it was fun to watch. Got to see my son play in his first College Football game. Very proud of how he played. he was one of the Big Boys on the O-Line...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X