Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWOSU performance

Very disappointing performance by SWOSU. I thought that maybe they had finally figured some stuff out after the first two games, but boy was I wrong. They are playing way too many freshmen, and have almost no size/strength/depth at Linebacker and DLine. I am not sure if guys are hurt, or if they are trying to prove a point, but the personnel on the field right now are not good at all.

The freshmen on the DL got dominated all night, and somehow SWOSU never figured out how to stop the power. Looks like they have a lonnnngggggg way to go. It will be another long season if they don't fix things fast. The only bright side for them as a defense right now are the DB's. I would say that they are one of the best units in the conference. But everyone else needs to figure things out.

If you can't stop the inside run in college, you're going to have a tough time. The offense didn't get anything going either, but I was impressed by the Monticello defense too. I'm not sure whether SWOSU played that poorly, or if Monticello's defense is that talented. That was a tough one to watch.

Well. Wish I could give you better news. Todd knight just yelled his team off the field after a lazy 20 pt win. He will bring a much pissed off team over there on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post
      Well. Wish I could give you better news. Todd knight just yelled his team off the field after a lazy 20 pt win. He will bring a much pissed off team over there on Saturday.

Comment

Southwestern will be back. I expected it to be before now. They odds of them winning the conference are slim, except in the odd year, but they will be mid- to upper-tier GAC before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post
          Wow, Is NWOSU that bad he'd get mad at only winning by 20?

Comment

Originally posted by SWOSU Bill View Post

Wow, Is NWOSU that bad he'd get mad at only winning by 20?
            Think he was mad about the 5 fumbles

Comment

It was 21 0 at the half. So imagine watching your team lose the second half because of sloppy play. He wasnt happy at all. I saw it and understand why he felt the way he did.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X