Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harding vs henderson

Only way the Bisons lose this one is if we allow HSU's talented receivers to go off.

I do not think that the reddies can handle our pressure - reddies offensive line has been suspect over the past 3 years

Hoping our offense steps up as well - Henderson typically has a good plan for the option.

HSU certainly hasn't faced a defense like Harding's yet, but Harding also hasn't faced an offense that has the ability to stretch the field vertically with the passing game like Henderson can.

Harding's secondary will be challenged if the Reddies line can keep Stammetti upright. We'll see if they can.

Should be a good one. I'm expecting a close game.

Comment

I'd like it to be a close game, I just don't see it. I've got Harding by at least 17. I don't quite buy into the HSU is back line yet. If they play Harding close I'll start to believe in it.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
        I'd like it to be a close game, I just don't see it. I've got Harding by at least 17. I don't quite buy into the HSU is back line yet. If they play Harding close I'll start to believe in it.
        I haven't seen one person on here or in real life say "HSU is back" including all the Reddie fans.

I do think we're clearly running third in the GAC behind OBU and Harding right now and have the ability to play with both if we're on our game.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post

I haven't seen one person on here or in real life say "HSU is back" including all the Reddie fans.

I do think we're clearly running third in the GAC behind OBU and Harding right now and have the ability to play with both if we're on our game.
          Reddie fan too and I am not saying we will win conference. HSU has potential to be a top 3 team. Hopefully we get there.

The HU game should be fun for a couple qtrs. Maybe 3, but HU should win this one. And we all know that OBU will not be rooting for us to win. And we are not wanting them to win any games either. I know, "News Flash".

Just saw FEF picked us in this weeks pick'em. so I stand corrected on the obu rooting for us.
          Last edited by Redready; 09-25-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

I'm not too worried about HU's defense or special teams, though I agree with ReddieMade that our secondary hasn't truly been tested this year. HSU has the passing chops...if their o-line can stand against Harding's d-line.

My biggest concern this year, as I've said previously, is Harding's offense, particularly the quarterback play. Until the 2nd half of last week's game, I was ready to say we should give one of the other QBs a shot. However, if QB Paden plays like he did in the 2nd half against SAU, then maybe, just maybe, HU might be the complete package this year. Only time will tell.

Looking forward to the game against HSU and hoping that HU can finally break the visiting team winning streak in this match up.

Comment

Henderson has something going for them... history. Since the GAC's founding the visiting team has won every game. I think Henderson must do two things to give themselves a chance to win this week and keep the visiting team streak alive.

First, on defense they must stay disciplined. Even a questionable Harding offense is still capable of burning a team that isn't disciplined defensively.

Second, on offense they will need to be balanced. If the Reddies try to come out slinging it around on their first series, without trying to mix it up a little, they are going to find themselves in trouble quickly.

Comment

Comment

Definitely read that wrong and thought it said "Hospital Candy Stripper"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hahaha it's actually hilarious how much HSU's postgame celebrations bother OBU and their fans. They think it's so disgusting that our guys have fun and enjoy playing college football, it's great. We should keep doing them for that reason alone.

You also gotta love OBU fans interjecting themselves into conversations that weren't about them to take shots about a team/school they DEFINITELY aren't concerned about.

Comment

Last five times we've come to Searcy we've walked out with a win, so we'll see.

Comment

Last five times we've come to Searcy we've walked out with a win, so we'll see.

Comment

Hahaha it's actually hilarious how much HSU's postgame celebrations bother OBU and their fans. They think it's so disgusting that our guys have fun and enjoy playing college football, it's great. We should keep doing them for that reason alone.

You also gotta love OBU fans interjecting themselves into conversations that weren't about them to take shots about a team/school they DEFINITELY aren't concerned about.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X