Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisons D as advertised. They are very very good on that side of the ball. HSU appears to be making strides, but I still think that offensive explosion by them was put into context tonight. HU offense is just struggling a bit. Glad we got outta there with a win. That was big.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
      Bisons D as advertised. They are very very good on that side of the ball. HSU appears to be making strides, but I still think that offensive explosion by them was put into context tonight. HU offense is just struggling a bit. Glad we got outta there with a win. That was big.
      It was a good game, period..
      Last edited by Redready; 09-28-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Cole Chancey is the hardest runner in D2. The kid is an absolute workhorse.

Comment

Originally posted by codeblack View Post
          Cole Chancey is the hardest runner in D2. The kid is an absolute workhorse.
          He is a difference maker for sure.

Comment

Comment

Word

Comment

Interesting that some posters on this thread, thought the season could potentially end the way it did after the HU game. Since Sept the teams expected to come out on top did do just that. The comment in this thread that mentioned a one loss team in BOTR and possibly getting 3 teams in PO made me laugh. As a Reddie fan, our intial goal was to get back to being one of the 3 . Glad we can be in this game Saturday with a chance. Was a good read to look back at.

Comment

Comment

I gotta say, I nailed this one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X